The version 1.19 of the Mionix software offers serious options for those looking for the ultimate in mouse controls. Over the five profiles, you can reset the nine buttons to do almost anything you can conceive of. Along with the polling rate at the bottom, you can also adjust the double click speed, the scroll speed, and pointer acceleration from the mouse settings tab.
Moving now to the sensor performance tab, there is even more to play with. Here, you can enable different X and Y axis DPI settings, as well as use the slider to set the trio of DPI settings the buttons will adjust to. It also offers angle snapping, and angle tuning controls. The lower section allows you to test the surface you use this mouse on, and you can adjust the pointer speed and LOD on the right.
The color setting tab then offers control of the pair of LEDs inside of the Avior 7000. At the left you see the mouse, and as you change the LED colors, the image will reflect what is applied. The left offers the ability to turn each LED on and off individually, or together, and offers four effects that the LEDs can use. To the right, you can choose a preset color, or directly enter into the RGB boxes to get the exact color you desire.
The Macro settings tab is of course where we address the Macro Programming. This software does lack the ability to import or export them, but does make things easy to do. At the left, you click on new Macro, change the name, and it will appear in that box. Then at the right, you will click on "start record," and the actions show in the middle window. It is pretty simple to do, and with 128kb of onboard memory, there is plenty of room for all of the Macros you can think of.
The support tab then delivers users four options. You can visit the FAQ, go directly to the support section, register this product, and with just a click, you can even check if the software is up to date.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Documentation]
- Page 4 [Mionix Avior 7000 Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo's next-gen handheld called 'MH', will co-exist with NX?
- Radeon 16.5.3 drivers optimized for Warhammer, Overwatch, DOTA 2
- Extended 'Independence Day: Resurgence' trailer shares new secrets
- Uncharted 4 smashes Halo 5 in first week sales with 2.7 million units
- Anniversary Update will let Windows 10 run on more devices
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- fatal1ty z170 gaming-itx/ac no display after resume
- H61M-DS2 Memory Problem
- A Case Idea
- Enermax ETS-N30R-HE and ETS-N30R-TAA CPU Cooler Review
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs