Mionix Avior 7000 Mouse
The middle of the left side of the Avior has a slightly indented shape to allow a bit of grip, and near the top there are two programmable buttons to use. The top, while still curved, is low and sort of flat in comparison to most mice.
As the three top sections come together and meet the lower section, we see the play of the regular plastic on the bottom, against the flat texture of the rubberized coating applied to this mouse. From this angle, you can also tell that the shaping is identical on both sides.
That means that as we now take a look at the right side of the mouse, we again have a pair of programmable buttons, and there is that same slight indent to allow some form of grip. This design makes it easy for both right and left handed users to use this mouse comfortably.
The front of the mouse has the braided cable planted right in the center of this edge. You can also see by the front edge of the right and left click buttons, that they are slightly concaved, and will allow your fingers to settle into the low spots for better control.
Stepping back a bit to look at the top of this Avior 7000, we see a rubber trimmed scroll wheel at the front, and then a pair of DPI selection buttons just behind the wheel. As the mouse curves from the top to the heel of the mouse, there is also a logo that, like the wheel, has the option to be LED backlit.
Going back to the cable, it is braided, is two meters long, and offers a Ferrite choke near the gold-plated connection.
Under the Avior 700, we find two stickers in the middle. The larger one at the top offers the naming and serial number, while the smaller one is a logo that surrounds the eye of the sensor. This design uses PTFE feet, but this time, two larger feet that span wide across the mouse are used.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Documentation]
- Page 4 [Mionix Avior 7000 Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries announced for 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Corsair Limited RM1000i Special Edition PSU
- Universal's 'The Mummy' returns in first teaser trailer
- Social media ad spending will hit $50 billion by 2019
- Enter our giant 'BFG' Blu-ray giveaway thanks to Disney!
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset