Packaging and Documentation
As with every mouse we have seen from Mionix, there is flat black packaging that offers a large image of the mouse and the naming on the front panel.
Spinning the box around, the back is much more informative. Here, the image of the mouse is surrounded with seven features like the DPI range, the coating, and the 32-bit MCU, just to name a few. At the right, the features are listed in various other languages to cover their customer base.
On the only other panel that isn't just black, we are offered a QR Code to obtain the information from the site. This panel also shows the system requirements, and tells us that there is a mouse, and a guide inside of the box.
Just like the rest, you have to slide the inner box out of the sleeve to gain access to the mouse. The inner box allows the cable to be tucked under the cardboard at the side, and the mouse is then covered in plastic to keep it protected, and locked in place for shipping.
Under the mouse, you will locate the provided guide, as well as a sticker that you can put on anything your heart desires.
Inside of the guide, Mionix covers the installation process, shows that you need the software for full customizability, and that they do offer a basic warranty for the term of one year inside of the USA.
The back of the guide says in layman's terms, that if you have any questions, need specific support, want to register the mouse, or to get the software, you will need to visit their site.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Documentation]
- Page 4 [Mionix Avior 7000 Mouse]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Disney-themed prosthetic hands are now a thing
- DARPA developing vehicle disappearing technology
- 'Toy Story 4' delayed by a whole year
- Samsung didn't infringe on NVIDIA patents, judge says
- Microsoft goes on tour with HoloLens AR demos
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent