Accessories and Documentation
As we saw when we initially opened the packaging, there is of course the user manual for the Gabriel included in the kit. What we could not see inside of the packaging, is the thin black box of hardware that is used to prop up the longer sections of fins on the cooler.
As for what is found inside of the manual, well, there is a specifications chart, and a parts list. But, fast forwarding to the instructions found inside, this is what you get. The renderings are fine to follow since the hardware on the Gabriel is simple, and easy to install anyways.
In this group of hardware, you get four countersunk screws to mount the legs to the base of the Gabriel. Then, there are the four standoffs that attach to the mounting legs of the cooler, four plastic washers for AMD mounting, and four knurled screws to mount the cooler to the motherboard from the back side.
Here, we have the AMD mounting legs in the middle, with the Intel legs on the outsides. There are threads at the end of each to accept the standoffs, and the center holes are countersunk to accept the screws and stay clear of the mating surfaces.
To mount the 120mm fan to the fin body, GamerStorm provides two wire fan clips. They also provide a metal case badge, and a syringe of GamerStorm grey Thermal Grease, filled with enough for three to four applications, maybe more.
Then, of course, we have to have a fan to cool the fins. GamerStorm sends this eleven bladed grey fan that is housed in a lighter blue frame. The fan has the GamerStorm name in the frame as it angles down to the fan blades, and is powered with a 4-pin cable that has individually coated wiring, and a couple of wire separating clips that will slide where you need them to be to keep the wire flat and managed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [GamerStorm Gabriel Low-Profile CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- How Fallout 4's perk system might work
- The fully-optioned Tesla Model X electric SUV costs a huge $143,750
- Toshiba announces 12.5' Satellite Radius 12 2-in-1 convertible laptop
- Halo 5 opening cinematic teases a bunch of stuff you can't do in-game
- The new Nexus 5 will feature 1080p display, 6-core CPU and USB Type-C
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- Im happy I now signed up
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015