Inside the Box
The power supply is packed tightly inside the box with a little bit of bubble wrap to protect it.
The I/O specification label is located on top, along with the serial number. The CS650M features a black finish that is somewhere between a semi-gloss black, and matte black.
Both sides have the same logos on them, with the opposite side being inverted.
We have the on/off rocker switch, along with AC input in the back. The honeycomb mesh grill takes up the rest of the space in the back of the power supply.
There aren't too many modular connectors with the CS650M, but the ones that are there are clearly labeled.
The bottom of the power supply houses the 120mm fan with black wire grill to actively cool the power supply.
All modular cables are of the flat ribbon type.
Inside of the box are an AC power cord, a warranty pamphlet, and a safety pamphlet.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- Samsung confirms Black Pearl; comes with more storage
- Pewdiepie to delete his channel later today
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD