Test System Setup
For this setup we have used three separate PC systems to test this cooler on the P4, K7 and K8 platforms. We used an AMD Athlon XP 2500+ for our AMD K7 testing, Intel Pentium 4 3.2GHz for our Intel Pentium 4 testing and an AMD Athlon 64 3200+ for our AMD K8 testing.
For comparison, we tested the cooler against the stock coolers that each CPU is supplied with to determine its overall ability as a stock replacement.
AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Stock Speeds
AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Overclocked to 3200+
Here we see the Gigabyte cooler doing a much better job than the stock cooling system that AMD supplies.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- AMD Ryzen with 12C/24T appears, excites us all so much
- AMD teases Radeon RX Vega is 'just around the corner'
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse