It is no secret that we here at TweakTown admire Gigabyte due to their diversity and willingness to try just about everything and anything from one time to another. So far Gigabyte has pulled out motherboards for all platforms, video cards based on both nVidia and ATI chipsets, optical storage, notebooks, barebones PC's as well as network and wireless communication products. Now Gigabyte starts to push its way into the cooling sector and in style.
This is certainly not going to be a walk in the park for Gigabyte to get a name for themselves with this particular market segment already being dominated by the two top dogs, namely Thermaltake and CoolerMaster. Gigabyte is going to have to pull out some amazing strings in order to take on the kings of the mountains.
Today we take a look at the Gigabyte 3D cooler which supports AMD K7, K8 and Pentium 4 CPU - all from the single cooler. Let's see what we've got here from the folks at Gigabyte!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD to paper launch Radeon R9 Fury X2, could be delayed into 2016
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Force Awakens' final cut
- Nintendo's 'Mario Kart' eSports show coming to DisneyXD channel
- MSI Z170A Krait motherboard includes Rainbow Six Siege, new design
- GeForce 359.06 driver prepares you for Just Cause 3, Rainbow Six Siege
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- Cohesive Networks Joins HPE's Cloud28+ Catalogue of Services for European Enterprises
- Nokia Technologies announces commercial availability of OZO virtual reality camera
- SingEx Exhibitions Expands Footprint in China with Partnership to Launch IoT China
- IGEL UDC2 now converts enterprise-class Dell Wyse thin clients
- Technology and Innovation Key to Cost Reduction and Capital Efficiency as Companies Strive to Meet Future Energy Demand, IHS Says