Accessories and Documentation
The KB-460 manual is quite thick. Starting off with the contents of their manual, it jumps into a "thanks for the purchase" speech, and suggests that you to register the product for the warranty. It also says that you can join the Func Insider group. It then tells you how to plug it in, and offers a product overview.
This is likely the most important page found inside the manual. This is where Func highlights keys in orange, and also has the sections numbered. The orange keys designate the profile buttons at the top, along with the Func Mode key. The Function key is also highlighted, along with the numbers two and eight on the number-pad, to change the LED modes. The manual also discusses the software, but we will see that soon enough.
The paperwork we saw when we first opened the box was a single folded sheet of paper, inserted into the box. When it is flipped open, it addresses where to find the software to modify its functionality. Also, if there are any questions, or you are in need of any support: http://www.func.net is the place to address that.
Sitting here is the pair of plastic clips used to attach the wrist rest to the keyboard. The edge with the deep groove will slide onto the keyboard, and as we addressed earlier, the tabs then clip into the keyboard. These clips do allow the rest to swivel a bit, so it works well in both the flat, and back adjusted heights of the KB-460.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Func KB-460 Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 5 [Func KB-460 Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Inside the Func KB-460]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One Mini isn't real, says Phil Spencer
- Marvel Studios founder to bring Borderlands to the big screen
- ASUS starts teasing the ROG MATRIX video cards are on their way
- Skylake-powered Retina MacBook models are on their way
- HTC co-founder gets a second job at a visual effects company
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20