The Test System and Thermal Results
I would first like to thank ASUS, InWin, Corsair and Fractal Design for supplying products for me to test with. To see our testing methodology, and to find out what goes into making our charts, please refer to our CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology article for that information.
One thing to consider here, is that when you limit the voltage to the fans, you are also limiting the RPM of the pumps. Even so, with only 7.5V supplied through the fan leads, the average temperature was 50.25 degrees. We made a run with all four of the fans on the radiator as well, but here, that was only worth a quarter of a degree advantage. The idle temperature at this stage was a mere 27.5 degrees with the fans spinning at 1300 RPM.
Once we let the fans and pumps loose to do their thing, we did see some pretty good performance out of the Antec AIO. As it shipped to our lab, we got an average result of 69.83 degrees, putting the Antec in fourth place overall. Adding the second pair of fans is an added cost, and for that investment you are offered just over a degree of improvement. The stock fans were spinning at 1400 RPM at this point, and the optional fans in the four fan configuration were at 2200RPM.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Samsung to disable charging on remaining Galaxy Note7s
- New Tekken 7 trailer shows off devastating combos
- Xiaomi Mi 6 and Mi 6 Plus pricing leaks
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- NZXT Kraken X42 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse