Accessories and Documentation
Along with the Installation guide, you are also given a CD with the GRID software on it. Don't worry if the disc is scratched or gets damaged, the software can be found on the Antec site as well.
The cooler comes with a universal back plate that is made of plastic, and will not short out against the motherboard. The top mounting ring is a bit different than most though. This ring can be used for both AMD and Intel mounting, just by adjusting the four legs, and adding rubber spacers to keep them in place.
Since this solution is so thick from top to bottom when hung in a chassis, Antec has provided offset mounting brackets to add room between the radiator, and the memory and PWM areas. You also get a pack with four pads for the back plate, and the rubber spacers needed to lock the top mounting ring's legs.
There are also three sets of screws for the head unit. Antec sends a kit for AMD, a set for the majority of the Intel sockets, and a set specific to LGA2011. You are also given eight short screws to mount the radiator into a case, and there are four inserts that go into the back plate.
For some additional testing, Antec also sent this second pair of 120mm fans, and the screws needed to install them onto the radiator. So, in the charts, we will have the testing in the stock configuration, as well as a push/pull setup with all four fans running.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Last Guardian pre-order numbers have surprised Sony
- ESA gets $425 million extra to complete ExoMars mission
- Pokémon GO launches surprise Xmas updates this month
- Interview with Dov Moran, inventor of the USB stick
- Xbox One defeats PS4 in online Black Friday sales
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand