Accessories and Documentation
Along with the Installation guide, you are also given a CD with the GRID software on it. Don't worry if the disc is scratched or gets damaged, the software can be found on the Antec site as well.
The cooler comes with a universal back plate that is made of plastic, and will not short out against the motherboard. The top mounting ring is a bit different than most though. This ring can be used for both AMD and Intel mounting, just by adjusting the four legs, and adding rubber spacers to keep them in place.
Since this solution is so thick from top to bottom when hung in a chassis, Antec has provided offset mounting brackets to add room between the radiator, and the memory and PWM areas. You also get a pack with four pads for the back plate, and the rubber spacers needed to lock the top mounting ring's legs.
There are also three sets of screws for the head unit. Antec sends a kit for AMD, a set for the majority of the Intel sockets, and a set specific to LGA2011. You are also given eight short screws to mount the radiator into a case, and there are four inserts that go into the back plate.
For some additional testing, Antec also sent this second pair of 120mm fans, and the screws needed to install them onto the radiator. So, in the charts, we will have the testing in the stock configuration, as well as a push/pull setup with all four fans running.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now