Antec Kuhler H2O 1250 Continued
After wiping all of the paste off, we found a base that has semi-circular milling marks in it still. Once a blade was held against it, the convex shape of the cold plate became very apparent.
After pulling out the tape measure, we found that the tubing on this cooler from clamp to clamp is ten inches in length. While this may save a few pennies in production costs, with all the tubing used elsewhere, I would have liked to see a couple more inches added in here.
As the tubing reaches the radiator, it takes a trip into the first of two pumps. Once spun through the pump, the coolant is sent into the bottom right side of the radiator. Also, notice that all of the fittings are glued, in an attempt to eliminate those leak points.
Once the coolant reaches the top of the radiator, it comes out of the radiator on the right side, and is passed through the second pump. This time, the coolant is then sent once more through the left side of the radiator, and is then sent back to the head unit from the bottom, as seen in the previous image.
Looking at the radiator from the back, you can see the chassis mounting for adding extra fans is all ready to go, and you can also see the high FPI density used in these aluminum radiators.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Uber drops its 5% fee in London, to get taxi drivers using Uber
- Micron updates GDDR5X progression, volume production this summer
- Oculus Rift-ready gaming PC pre-orders will open on February 16
- Windows 10 changelog site launched
- Tales of Symphonia mod fixes stuttering, resolution issues
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance