Antec Kuhler H2O 1250 CPU Cooler
I know this image looks like an AIO with a bit of spaghetti attached to it, but I thought an image of the full kit up front was mandatory in order to understand what we explain as we continue with the review.
The head unit is very thin, about two-thirds to half of the height of the standard offering. The outside offers a textured finish that surrounds an illuminated center cap with the Antec name on it.
At the top of the head unit, both of the plastic swivel fittings that take the coolant in and out of the block are placed closely together. Somehow, we even got one put together with an extra bit of thermal paste here too.
The left side of the head unit has a groove cut into it that allows all of the wiring to come out, and be connected to all the appropriate devices.
In that set of wires, you get the USB 2.0 connection for software control, two fan leads that offer the 4-pin connections to power fans (for a total of four), and the 3-pin fan connector to power the head unit's LEDs.
There is the standard plastic cap on the base when you receive it. However, I think something drug on the base well before that, as there is a mark in the TIM application, and is likely where the paste on the side came from. The plastic cover was clean, and showed no signs of contact with this TIM.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4