Antec Kuhler H2O 1250 CPU Cooler
I know this image looks like an AIO with a bit of spaghetti attached to it, but I thought an image of the full kit up front was mandatory in order to understand what we explain as we continue with the review.
The head unit is very thin, about two-thirds to half of the height of the standard offering. The outside offers a textured finish that surrounds an illuminated center cap with the Antec name on it.
At the top of the head unit, both of the plastic swivel fittings that take the coolant in and out of the block are placed closely together. Somehow, we even got one put together with an extra bit of thermal paste here too.
The left side of the head unit has a groove cut into it that allows all of the wiring to come out, and be connected to all the appropriate devices.
In that set of wires, you get the USB 2.0 connection for software control, two fan leads that offer the 4-pin connections to power fans (for a total of four), and the 3-pin fan connector to power the head unit's LEDs.
There is the standard plastic cap on the base when you receive it. However, I think something drug on the base well before that, as there is a mark in the TIM application, and is likely where the paste on the side came from. The plastic cover was clean, and showed no signs of contact with this TIM.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Pro runs 'hot enough to cook an egg'
- Resident Evil 7 FPS uncapped on PC, settings revealed
- The Last Guardian pre-order numbers have surprised Sony
- ESA gets $425 million extra to complete ExoMars mission
- Pokémon GO launches surprise Xmas updates this month
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand