Antec Kuhler H2O 1250 CPU Cooler
I know this image looks like an AIO with a bit of spaghetti attached to it, but I thought an image of the full kit up front was mandatory in order to understand what we explain as we continue with the review.
The head unit is very thin, about two-thirds to half of the height of the standard offering. The outside offers a textured finish that surrounds an illuminated center cap with the Antec name on it.
At the top of the head unit, both of the plastic swivel fittings that take the coolant in and out of the block are placed closely together. Somehow, we even got one put together with an extra bit of thermal paste here too.
The left side of the head unit has a groove cut into it that allows all of the wiring to come out, and be connected to all the appropriate devices.
In that set of wires, you get the USB 2.0 connection for software control, two fan leads that offer the 4-pin connections to power fans (for a total of four), and the 3-pin fan connector to power the head unit's LEDs.
There is the standard plastic cap on the base when you receive it. However, I think something drug on the base well before that, as there is a mark in the TIM application, and is likely where the paste on the side came from. The plastic cover was clean, and showed no signs of contact with this TIM.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017