The Build and Finished Product Continued
After closing up shop, we take another spin around the A30i. I thought the front looked too good to break it all up with an optical drive, and since the fans are Molex connected, a fan controller is pointless unless you are swapping out all of the fans in the chassis.
From the left, we can now see the HD7950 very easily through the side window. You can also see there is plenty of room left for longer cards, as the longer than stock card I use is still not visible through the mesh near the front.
The back of the chassis goes together well, and there were not any issues with the chassis warping when the tray is pulled out or slid back in. When it came time to replace all the thumbscrews, the holes were all lined up.
The right side of the chassis offers a view of the CPU cooler from this angle, but as you move around, you can also see the memory, the motherboard, and even the top of the VGA installed on the other side of the chassis.
Once the chassis is powered, there is an audible level of noise that gave a 38dB reading on our meter. As for the 200mm fan, when it is powered it will flood the interior with a bright blue glow.
From the front of the chassis, you can see the top fan through the mesh in the ODD bays. The 90mm fan in the front is also illuminated blue. I did miss the red HDD activity LED, but the power indicator light matches the fans with the blue LED under the reset button.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Thermaltake Armor A30i Speed Edition Gaming Cube]
- Page 5 [Inside the Armor A30i Speed Edition Gaming Cube]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product Continued]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- We Heard You Like Discounts
- Acer's new 10-core smartphone will 'dominate' Android gaming
- The first big patch for Windows 10 is coming soon
- Rocket League patch will let you filter out PS4 users on the PC
- BBC's Grand Theft Auto TV movie 'The Gamechangers' trailer arrives
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015