Accessories and Documentation
Part of the hardware is the motherboard speaker, small adjustable wire ties, two larger adjustable wire ties, two plastic clips to help mount 2.5" drives, and a plastic plug of some sort; the last of which we have found no use for.
The screws all come in separate bags. There are eight HDD screws, ten ODD and SSD screws, an extra thumbscrew, four fan screws, and a handful of PSU, motherboard, and expansion slot screws.
Found outside of the chassis (but inside of the plastic liner) there was another bag containing the paperwork. There you will locate the A30i user manual, and the warranty information regarding the two-year warranty that Thermaltake provides this chassis with.
In case you missed this earlier, one of the first things covered in the manual are the restrictions. Again, it shows that the CPU cooler cannot be taller than 90mm, and any VGA you plan to use needs to be no longer than 330mm.
As for the rest of the manual, you see steps such as this, where how to remove parts is explained. If the images are not enough, there are step-by-step instructions given. And, just like on the box, this is done in many languages to cover their markets.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Thermaltake Armor A30i Speed Edition Gaming Cube]
- Page 5 [Inside the Armor A30i Speed Edition Gaming Cube]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product Continued]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Battlefield 1's new screenshots look digitally delicious
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now