Thermaltake Armor A30i Speed Edition Gaming Cube
The front bezel of this A30i offers a 3.5" bay to the left, some mesh next to it, and the pair of 5.25" bays to the right. The lower section offers USB 3.0 ports, 3.5mm jacks for audio, a mesh area for intake with the name and logo on it, and the power and reset buttons to the far right.
The top of the chassis has angular lines that start at the front, and work back to the 200mm fan at the back. This fan is covered in that same mesh that is found at the front of the chassis.
The left side of the chassis offers a large window in comparison to the size of the panel, which is held in place with plastic push-pins. Near the front are large hexagonal shaped holes that allow air to flow right into the side with little to stop it, not even a dust filter.
At the back of the chassis, there are eleven thumb screws to remove the various sections. Inside of the red frame, there is room for the PSU next to a section of venting, two 60mm fans above the rear I/O, and four expansion slots at the bottom right to finish things out.
The right side of the chassis is a mirror image of what we saw at the left. The window is the same, as is the venting at the front, and again, there is no dust filter to clean the intake of air.
Under the chassis there are four round plastic feet with rubber pads to support the A30i and make sure it stays in one place. There are cutaways for the motherboard tray supports, the tray stop point, and the HDD rack that sits on the floor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Thermaltake Armor A30i Speed Edition Gaming Cube]
- Page 5 [Inside the Armor A30i Speed Edition Gaming Cube]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product Continued]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Tesoro teases new IR key switches for Computex
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards