Packaging is what we typically get from Thermaltake: a black box, red accents, and a blue medieval backdrop to the A30i shown on the left.
As the red stripe continues around the side, we see features like its bulletproof design (although I would not test that), the oversized fan, internal USB 3.0, LED lighting, and that it supports high-end video cards. This is then repeated to cover the many markets that Thermaltake is in.
The back of the packaging is identical to the front, except for the fact that this side has the tab to allow the top of the box to be opened to access the chassis inside of it.
This last side of the packaging offers the shipping label, and we can see by the green sticker that we got the Other Color version of the VM700; the A3W2N version, not the all black A1W2N.
Of course I realize the chassis is on its side in this image, but the point is to show the plastic inner liner, and the Styrofoam end caps that support and protect the chassis during transit. As for what is used here, it proves the KISS mantra; the A30i inside arrived in tip-top condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Thermaltake Armor A30i Speed Edition Gaming Cube]
- Page 5 [Inside the Armor A30i Speed Edition Gaming Cube]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product Continued]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Did Obsidian just tease Fallout: New Orleans?
- Xiaomi launches Redmi Note 4, priced at $150
- ZTE's dual-camera Blade V8 Pro is now on sale for $230
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup