AIDA64 Random Access Time
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.60
Developer Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
Product Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
AIDA64 offers several different benchmarks for testing and optimizing your system, or network. The Random Access test is one of very few (if not the only), that will measure hard drives random access times in hundredths of milliseconds, as opposed to tens of milliseconds.
Drives with only one or two tests displayed in the write test mean that they have failed the test, and their Maximum, and possibly their Average Scores, were very high after the cache fills. This usually only happens with controllers manufactured by Jmicron.
Both the read and write latency of the G24 are very close to what we normally see on single SF-2281 controlled drives. On the write latency side, the drive actually manages to score lower latency than the OCZ Vertex 3.20, a single 2.5" SSD with the same controller used by the G24. This goes to show that the Comay RAID controller does a really nice job of directing I/O, without adding any significant latency to the data.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Accessories]
- Page 4 [Comay BladeDrive G24 480GB]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage - Drives with Data Testing]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - PCMark 8 Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel sub-contractor had friend make hoax bomb call to avoid work
- First 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer hits the web
- BIOSTAR announces DirectX 12 ready GTX 950 for $199
- 'Toddyhancer' graphics mod for Star Wars: Battlefront looks amazing
- Just Cause 3 runs at 900p 30FPS on the Xbox One, so much more on PC
- Send Money Online To Italy Before You Trip To Produce Your Holiday More Relaxing
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- New Build Problem
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- C2750D4I - BMC Update Failed
- BIOSTAR GEFORCE GAMING GTX 950 ANNOUNCED, STYLISH PERFORMANCE FOR COMPETITIVE GAMING
- SilverStone Raven Series RVX01BR/RVX01BR-W
- Transcend Adds New 64GB microSD Memory Cards to Its Industrial-Grade Wide Temperature Lineup
- COUGAR ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF THE 450 SERIES
- SilverStone Press release PTS01