Test System Setup
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3GHz (800MHz FSB) (Supplied by Spectrum Communications)
Memory: 2x Kingmax 256MB DDR-400 (Supplied by Kingmax Australia)
Hard Disk: Western Digital WD80 7,200 RPM (Supplied by Techbuy)
Motherboard: Gigabyte 8KNXP (Supplied by Gigabyte)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP1
Drivers: nVidia DetonatorFX 52.16
Older nVidia drivers were used because we no longer have the nVidia reference card in our labs. Our apologies!
3DMark 20003 is the latest instalment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 9 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce FX and ATI Radeon 9800), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments.
Please Note: Due to recent events with the 3DMark03 series, we are adding results purely for those who are still in favor of 3DMark03. These results should not be taken too seriously and are only added for interest sakes.
The Gigabyte card pulls ahead of the nVidia reference card.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 3 [Features]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark03]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Code Creatures]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Aquamark3]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Halo PC - Combat Evolved]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Detail]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 13 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z in detail
- Intel preparing AIO liquid cooler for enthusisats
- Intel Core i9-7980XE: 18C/36T chip costs $2000
- Scale 'The Great Wall' to take home a Blu-ray on us!
- Western Digital reveals two 64-layer 3D NAND SSDs
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card