All tests were run with 4 times FSAA and 16 times Antistrophic Filtering enabled with the screen resolution set to 1024 X 768 @ 32 Bit.
When running these aggressive detail settings in 1600 x 1200, games really do become unplayable and if people are after image quality they will have to drop the resolution back down to reach playable levels. 1024x768 was chosen as it is still the preferred playable resolution with these settings enabled.
Halo PC - Combat Evolved
Unreal Tournament 2003
Once again the crown belongs to Gigabyte.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 3 [Features]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark03]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Code Creatures]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Aquamark3]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Halo PC - Combat Evolved]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Detail]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 13 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- id Software: our next-gen engine has full Ryzen support
- Xiaomi could launch in the US in two years
- ZTE launches Blade MAX 3: Available in the US for $200
- Kingdom Hearts 3 may release in 2019
- Google Pixel 2 devices to feature Snapdragon 835
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family