All tests were run with 4 times FSAA and 16 times Antistrophic Filtering enabled with the screen resolution set to 1024 X 768 @ 32 Bit.
When running these aggressive detail settings in 1600 x 1200, games really do become unplayable and if people are after image quality they will have to drop the resolution back down to reach playable levels. 1024x768 was chosen as it is still the preferred playable resolution with these settings enabled.
Halo PC - Combat Evolved
Unreal Tournament 2003
Once again the crown belongs to Gigabyte.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 3 [Features]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark03]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Code Creatures]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Aquamark3]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Halo PC - Combat Evolved]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Detail]
- Gigabyte 5950 Ultra - Page 13 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017