Accessories and Documentation
Part of the hardware we have here are the top mounting screws at the top of the image. The next row offers the AMD and LGA2011 mounting standoffs. The bottom row then offers eight long fan screws, eight washers for those screws, and the Intel mounting standoffs for all other sockets.
They also send an Intel back plate that uses very tall (keep this in mind) inserts that go through adjustable plastic bits, which allows this to adjust to all socket sizes Intel provides us with (sans LGA2011). As for AMD users, you send the mounting standoffs into the factory back plate.
To finish up on the hardware, they also include the AMD top ring, so that those users can swap out the ring. You are also given a fan extension cable with two male ends, to power both of the provided fans from a single fan header on the motherboard.
Speaking of the fans, here is our grey bladed duo of AF120L fans. Both are 4-pin powered with PWM ability, and will deliver 54CFM of airflow, show a rating of 2.8mmH2O of static pressure, and are rated at 31.4dBA.
We caught a peek of the installation guide when the packaging was first opened, but inside of it is the warranties insert. This covers what the H75 is protected against in the five-year duration that it is covered.
Since I am going to cover the Intel mounting with the next section, I thought it best to show the AMD side of things. The first bit of preparations made is to remove the four factory socket bracket retention mechanism screws, and replace them with the correct set of AMD standoffs.
There is also a section on how to replace the metal Intel ring for the AMD one. Locate the tabs of the black plastic ring and release them. This allows you to turn and remove the Intel ring, and then reverse the steps with the AMD ring, to take care of the head unit mounting.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Corsair Hydro Series H75 Liquid CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Force Awakens' final cut
- Nintendo's 'Mario Kart' eSports show coming to DisneyXD channel
- MSI Z170A Krait motherboard includes Rainbow Six Siege, new design
- GeForce 359.06 driver prepares you for Just Cause 3, Rainbow Six Siege
- Chrome Data Saver mode now reduces data usage up to 70%
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- Nokia Technologies announces commercial availability of OZO virtual reality camera
- SingEx Exhibitions Expands Footprint in China with Partnership to Launch IoT China
- IGEL UDC2 now converts enterprise-class Dell Wyse thin clients
- Technology and Innovation Key to Cost Reduction and Capital Efficiency as Companies Strive to Meet Future Energy Demand, IHS Says
- Patriot Introduces 128GB Compact USB Flash Drives for Optimal Portable Storage Solutions