Here are the specs of the product.
- USB 3.0 with UASP support
- eSATAp 3 with native 6Gb/s
- 320GB and 640GB capacity with approximately 7.4% over provisioning
- Extra low 2-2-2 latency low power mDDR cache
- 20nm class A micron enterprise NAND 3000 P/E Cycles
- Highly accurate 12bit temp sensor with 0.5C accuracy
- Minimum bad block sorting
- Extended smart data attributes
- 10 channel NVS-3600A enterprise controller
- Host power loss protection
- ESD and Overload protection
- TCG Opal, TRIM, ECC, EMS protection, AES 128/256
- Thermally conductive polymer for optimal dissipation
- Enhanced life-cycle by Static and Dynamic wear levelling
- Native command queuing with up to 32 commands
- Secure erase function
- Up to 55.000 IOPS 4K Read
- Up to 55.000 IOPS 4K Write
- 530MB/s sequential read / 460MB/s sequential write
- MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
- Full load temperature of 38 degrees
- HIPM, DIPM power save mode
- CE, UL, RoHS
- 3-year warranty
- Made in Austria
Our Test System
All testing is conducted via USB 3.0 unless otherwise noted.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- HTC Standalone VR headset launches in China
- GTA V tops June console earnings with new monthly high
- Nintendo Switch hits 4.7 million install base
- Huawei launches overpriced Porsche Design Watch 2
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available