Here are the specs of the product.
- USB 3.0 with UASP support
- eSATAp 3 with native 6Gb/s
- 320GB and 640GB capacity with approximately 7.4% over provisioning
- Extra low 2-2-2 latency low power mDDR cache
- 20nm class A micron enterprise NAND 3000 P/E Cycles
- Highly accurate 12bit temp sensor with 0.5C accuracy
- Minimum bad block sorting
- Extended smart data attributes
- 10 channel NVS-3600A enterprise controller
- Host power loss protection
- ESD and Overload protection
- TCG Opal, TRIM, ECC, EMS protection, AES 128/256
- Thermally conductive polymer for optimal dissipation
- Enhanced life-cycle by Static and Dynamic wear levelling
- Native command queuing with up to 32 commands
- Secure erase function
- Up to 55.000 IOPS 4K Read
- Up to 55.000 IOPS 4K Write
- 530MB/s sequential read / 460MB/s sequential write
- MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
- Full load temperature of 38 degrees
- HIPM, DIPM power save mode
- CE, UL, RoHS
- 3-year warranty
- Made in Austria
Our Test System
All testing is conducted via USB 3.0 unless otherwise noted.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Nintendo Switch battery lasts 5 hours at max brightness
- Take a walk with 'Billy Lynn' and win a 3D Blu-ray on us
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity