Here are the specs of the product.
- USB 3.0 with UASP support
- eSATAp 3 with native 6Gb/s
- 320GB and 640GB capacity with approximately 7.4% over provisioning
- Extra low 2-2-2 latency low power mDDR cache
- 20nm class A micron enterprise NAND 3000 P/E Cycles
- Highly accurate 12bit temp sensor with 0.5C accuracy
- Minimum bad block sorting
- Extended smart data attributes
- 10 channel NVS-3600A enterprise controller
- Host power loss protection
- ESD and Overload protection
- TCG Opal, TRIM, ECC, EMS protection, AES 128/256
- Thermally conductive polymer for optimal dissipation
- Enhanced life-cycle by Static and Dynamic wear levelling
- Native command queuing with up to 32 commands
- Secure erase function
- Up to 55.000 IOPS 4K Read
- Up to 55.000 IOPS 4K Write
- 530MB/s sequential read / 460MB/s sequential write
- MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
- Full load temperature of 38 degrees
- HIPM, DIPM power save mode
- CE, UL, RoHS
- 3-year warranty
- Made in Austria
Our Test System
All testing is conducted via USB 3.0 unless otherwise noted.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- iPhone 7 owners drill hole to find hidden headphone jack
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now