Inside the Box
An inch of foam surrounds the power supply on all sides. All modular cables and accessories are contained inside the bag towards the front of the box.
The I/O specification label is located on top along with the serial number. We can also see the matte black finish on the V700.
Both sides have the same logos on them with the opposite side being inverted.
We have the on/off rocker switch along with AC input in the back. The honeycomb mesh grill takes up the remaining space except for the little bit that was left to show off the Cooler Master name.
The front has all of the modular connections labeled clearly.
Cooler Master uses a honeycomb mesh grill to protect the fan on the bottom. It is surrounded with a brushed nickel plate to break up the monotony of all black.
The V700 is fully modular. All cables except the 24-pin are of the flat ribbon type. The 24-pin is sleeved with nylon mesh.
Finishing off what is inside the box is the AC input cord, mounting screws and manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mafia 3's soundtrack has over 100 tracks from the 1960s
- PS3 exclusives coming to PC via PlayStation Now
- No Man's Sky sales fall by a massive 81% in the UK
- Fans recreate Overwatch Plays of the Game in real life
- NVIDIA's GP100 die shot teases Pascal, NVLink and HBM2
- Z77x-D3h issue with windows 10 fast start up feature
- MSI GeForce GTX 1060 Gaming X 6G Graphics Card Review
- asrock z97 extreme4 issue
- ASUSTOR AS6208T Eight-Bay SMB NAS Review
- GA-Z170X-Ultra Gaming and Intel 750 400GB SSD on the U.2 port, high CPU usage in windows at idle.
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller
- Cooler Master announces the MasterMouse Pro L
- OZONE introduces RAGE Z50 Series gaming headsets
- EVGA gives away Paragon in-game credit with select graphics cards