Inside the Box
An inch of foam surrounds the power supply on all sides. All modular cables and accessories are contained inside the bag towards the front of the box.
The I/O specification label is located on top along with the serial number. We can also see the matte black finish on the V700.
Both sides have the same logos on them with the opposite side being inverted.
We have the on/off rocker switch along with AC input in the back. The honeycomb mesh grill takes up the remaining space except for the little bit that was left to show off the Cooler Master name.
The front has all of the modular connections labeled clearly.
Cooler Master uses a honeycomb mesh grill to protect the fan on the bottom. It is surrounded with a brushed nickel plate to break up the monotony of all black.
The V700 is fully modular. All cables except the 24-pin are of the flat ribbon type. The 24-pin is sleeved with nylon mesh.
Finishing off what is inside the box is the AC input cord, mounting screws and manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- iPhone 7 owners drill hole to find hidden headphone jack
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now