Inside the Box
An inch of foam surrounds the power supply on all sides. All modular cables and accessories are contained inside the bag towards the front of the box.
The I/O specification label is located on top along with the serial number. We can also see the matte black finish on the V700.
Both sides have the same logos on them with the opposite side being inverted.
We have the on/off rocker switch along with AC input in the back. The honeycomb mesh grill takes up the remaining space except for the little bit that was left to show off the Cooler Master name.
The front has all of the modular connections labeled clearly.
Cooler Master uses a honeycomb mesh grill to protect the fan on the bottom. It is surrounded with a brushed nickel plate to break up the monotony of all black.
The V700 is fully modular. All cables except the 24-pin are of the flat ribbon type. The 24-pin is sleeved with nylon mesh.
Finishing off what is inside the box is the AC input cord, mounting screws and manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- re image
- Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse Review
- RAM Speed in H61 boards.
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines