Inside the Box
An inch of foam surrounds the power supply on all sides. All modular cables and accessories are contained inside the bag towards the front of the box.
The I/O specification label is located on top along with the serial number. We can also see the matte black finish on the V700.
Both sides have the same logos on them with the opposite side being inverted.
We have the on/off rocker switch along with AC input in the back. The honeycomb mesh grill takes up the remaining space except for the little bit that was left to show off the Cooler Master name.
The front has all of the modular connections labeled clearly.
Cooler Master uses a honeycomb mesh grill to protect the fan on the bottom. It is surrounded with a brushed nickel plate to break up the monotony of all black.
The V700 is fully modular. All cables except the 24-pin are of the flat ribbon type. The 24-pin is sleeved with nylon mesh.
Finishing off what is inside the box is the AC input cord, mounting screws and manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- LG is investing billions of dollars into OLED production
- Sony is working on a Remote Play app for Windows and OS X
- Acer Predator gaming notebooks feature i7-6700HQ, 980M, 4K, G-SYNC
- AMD says price drop on their GPUs isn't their doing
- Multiple Instagram accounts now supported on Android
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader