A Few Nights Out with the iWalk Sound Angle
I don't like testing these types of devices in a sterile environment - such as my office, so I took it out socially with me when I catch up with friends.
This way I can test it out in a variety of environments, which is perfect for a portable speaker. I used the iWalk Sound Angle outside, and it was surprisingly good outside. It was loud enough at times to have to turn it down, and being wireless, it was as easy as whipping out my smartphone and tapping the volume rocker a few times.
In a small room (enough for 5-6 people to be sitting or standing around), the speaker really stood out. It was echoing the sound off of the walls, bouncing audio around without a problem.
I did use it in my office on the first day, and had it cranked while I was doing some house work - it filled half the house with sound, something I was utterly surprised with. There are only two 3.5W speakers inside of this thing, yet it can blast out some surprising quality.
It is not too heavy to tote around, and the microUSB-powered side of it is great. One of the nights I took it out, it started running low on battery, so I plugged in one of my iWalk portable batteries into it (reviews coming soon) and it continued for the rest of the night, all while charging up.
You'll get around 6-8 hours of listening out of it, depending on the music and the volume it is being played at. I averaged around 6-7 hours over a testing period of two nights out, fully recharging it in-between, and a few hours here and there in-between, without it needing to be charged.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [A Few Nights Out with the iWalk Sound Angle]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- KFC denies leak of 11 secret herbs and spices recipe
- Raw Data update has a huge list of new features, enemies
- HTC 'still having internal discussions' on next-gen Vive
- CON MAN game has arrived on Apple & Android devices
- Ubisoft culls four PC games due to lack of popularity
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- Memory Slot Issue - Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
- Asrock EP2C602-4L/D16 memory question?
- were is the 1394 label
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller