A Few Nights Out with the iWalk Sound Angle
I don't like testing these types of devices in a sterile environment - such as my office, so I took it out socially with me when I catch up with friends.
This way I can test it out in a variety of environments, which is perfect for a portable speaker. I used the iWalk Sound Angle outside, and it was surprisingly good outside. It was loud enough at times to have to turn it down, and being wireless, it was as easy as whipping out my smartphone and tapping the volume rocker a few times.
In a small room (enough for 5-6 people to be sitting or standing around), the speaker really stood out. It was echoing the sound off of the walls, bouncing audio around without a problem.
I did use it in my office on the first day, and had it cranked while I was doing some house work - it filled half the house with sound, something I was utterly surprised with. There are only two 3.5W speakers inside of this thing, yet it can blast out some surprising quality.
It is not too heavy to tote around, and the microUSB-powered side of it is great. One of the nights I took it out, it started running low on battery, so I plugged in one of my iWalk portable batteries into it (reviews coming soon) and it continued for the rest of the night, all while charging up.
You'll get around 6-8 hours of listening out of it, depending on the music and the volume it is being played at. I averaged around 6-7 hours over a testing period of two nights out, fully recharging it in-between, and a few hours here and there in-between, without it needing to be charged.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [A Few Nights Out with the iWalk Sound Angle]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- YouTube testing clean Material design
- Twitter stock falls to all-time low
- The Rock's alarm clock app inspires you to get up in the morning
- Fully prep for the ITIL Foundation Exam for just $39
- Expert says self-driving cars means more car sex
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE