I can only see one reason why not to recommend this product, a reason that plagues general consumers with doubts and double thoughts regarding their future computer hardware purchases: Price. That's right, the AcoustiPak Deluxe is expensive, $85.00 in fact. Then again, all products in the PC noise-reduction category are quite costly. So, it comes down to one simple question: Is the price worth what you get? The answer is simply Yes!
Only a very small handful of PC's today are deliberately manufactured to be generally quiet, including under the most extreme circumstances. With thousands of manufacturers and various specifications, it is nearly impossible to create a seamlessly quiet PC, or so one thought. The advantage of AcoustiPak Deluxe is primarily the fact that it virtually replaces all the other noise-reduction products on market by completely eliminating any emitted sounds from your case...period. Such an approach puts many other similar products in the useless category and raises AcoustiPak Deluxe to a level of performance I only hope QuietPC continues throughout their future line of products.
Abundance of materials
Potential airflow interruption and rising of in-case temperatures if handled incorrectly
Rating - 8.5/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- AcoustiPak Deluxe - Page 1 [Introduction]
- AcoustiPak Deluxe - Page 2 [Closer Look]
- AcoustiPak Deluxe - Page 3 [Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD to have a massive volume launch of next-gen Zen CPUs in early 2017
- Facebook CEO says 'AR will be where VR' is today in 5-10 years
- Microsoft 'couldn't focus' enough in order to make a portable Xbox
- Witcher 3 first person mod released, looking good
- Razer opens up the pre-order floodgates for its OSVR headset
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard