I can only see one reason why not to recommend this product, a reason that plagues general consumers with doubts and double thoughts regarding their future computer hardware purchases: Price. That's right, the AcoustiPak Deluxe is expensive, $85.00 in fact. Then again, all products in the PC noise-reduction category are quite costly. So, it comes down to one simple question: Is the price worth what you get? The answer is simply Yes!
Only a very small handful of PC's today are deliberately manufactured to be generally quiet, including under the most extreme circumstances. With thousands of manufacturers and various specifications, it is nearly impossible to create a seamlessly quiet PC, or so one thought. The advantage of AcoustiPak Deluxe is primarily the fact that it virtually replaces all the other noise-reduction products on market by completely eliminating any emitted sounds from your case...period. Such an approach puts many other similar products in the useless category and raises AcoustiPak Deluxe to a level of performance I only hope QuietPC continues throughout their future line of products.
Abundance of materials
Potential airflow interruption and rising of in-case temperatures if handled incorrectly
Rating - 8.5/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- AcoustiPak Deluxe - Page 1 [Introduction]
- AcoustiPak Deluxe - Page 2 [Closer Look]
- AcoustiPak Deluxe - Page 3 [Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Philadelphia 76ers acquire eSports teams Dignitas, Apex
- Horizon: Zero Dawn's story will be 'hugely enjoyable'
- Microsoft axes original Forza Horizon from store
- Batman VR is finalised but Rocksteady wants to move on
- Pasadena, California to tax streaming services
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now