I can only see one reason why not to recommend this product, a reason that plagues general consumers with doubts and double thoughts regarding their future computer hardware purchases: Price. That's right, the AcoustiPak Deluxe is expensive, $85.00 in fact. Then again, all products in the PC noise-reduction category are quite costly. So, it comes down to one simple question: Is the price worth what you get? The answer is simply Yes!
Only a very small handful of PC's today are deliberately manufactured to be generally quiet, including under the most extreme circumstances. With thousands of manufacturers and various specifications, it is nearly impossible to create a seamlessly quiet PC, or so one thought. The advantage of AcoustiPak Deluxe is primarily the fact that it virtually replaces all the other noise-reduction products on market by completely eliminating any emitted sounds from your case...period. Such an approach puts many other similar products in the useless category and raises AcoustiPak Deluxe to a level of performance I only hope QuietPC continues throughout their future line of products.
Abundance of materials
Potential airflow interruption and rising of in-case temperatures if handled incorrectly
Rating - 8.5/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- AcoustiPak Deluxe - Page 1 [Introduction]
- AcoustiPak Deluxe - Page 2 [Closer Look]
- AcoustiPak Deluxe - Page 3 [Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch dethrones League of Legends in Korean PC bang rankings
- System Shock Remastered renamed System Shock, is now a reboot
- Woman wins $10,000 in forced Windows 10 upgrade case
- Design your own AI with this online training
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines