There have been several rumors floating about the odor of Acousti Products' AcoustiPak. While I cannot deny those accusations of other AcoustiPak derivatives, I can guarantee you that there is no such "dead fish" odor apparent (by any means) surrounding this product.
AcoustiPak provides a surplus of materials within their kit, not only are you equipped with an abundance of sheets, but a variety of materials as well.
Including in the kit, you will find the following:
- 2 x Acoustic Composite sheets - 7mm thickness (2mm Acoustic Barrier Mass and 5mm Acoustic Foam). These sheets are compressible down to approx. 3mm
- 1 x Acoustic Composite sheet - 17mm thickness (2mm Acousti Barrier Mass and 15mm Acoustic Foam) also featuring the AcoustiContour anechoic surface
- 2 x 5¼ inch drive bay Acoustic Foam blocks
- 1 x 3½ inch drive bay Acoustic Foam block
The foam blocks (upper right, image above) provide vibration-dampening fills, to be placed in spare 5.25" or 3.5" bay slots. At first, I was rather skeptical as to whether or not they would be actually helpful in preventing in-case vibration, but it turned out to be a pleasant surprise.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- AcoustiPak Deluxe - Page 1 [Introduction]
- AcoustiPak Deluxe - Page 2 [Closer Look]
- AcoustiPak Deluxe - Page 3 [Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HDD is going bad. Best way to transfer to new HDD?
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti