There have been several rumors floating about the odor of Acousti Products' AcoustiPak. While I cannot deny those accusations of other AcoustiPak derivatives, I can guarantee you that there is no such "dead fish" odor apparent (by any means) surrounding this product.
AcoustiPak provides a surplus of materials within their kit, not only are you equipped with an abundance of sheets, but a variety of materials as well.
Including in the kit, you will find the following:
- 2 x Acoustic Composite sheets - 7mm thickness (2mm Acoustic Barrier Mass and 5mm Acoustic Foam). These sheets are compressible down to approx. 3mm
- 1 x Acoustic Composite sheet - 17mm thickness (2mm Acousti Barrier Mass and 15mm Acoustic Foam) also featuring the AcoustiContour anechoic surface
- 2 x 5¼ inch drive bay Acoustic Foam blocks
- 1 x 3½ inch drive bay Acoustic Foam block
The foam blocks (upper right, image above) provide vibration-dampening fills, to be placed in spare 5.25" or 3.5" bay slots. At first, I was rather skeptical as to whether or not they would be actually helpful in preventing in-case vibration, but it turned out to be a pleasant surprise.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- AcoustiPak Deluxe - Page 1 [Introduction]
- AcoustiPak Deluxe - Page 2 [Closer Look]
- AcoustiPak Deluxe - Page 3 [Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored 2 live-action gameplay trailer looks awesome
- Sony hires new director for the 'Uncharted' feature film
- 'Indiana Jones 5' loses co-creator George Lucas
- Unlock Android N's full potential with this top course
- Xiaomi's VR headset looks good and costs only $29
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards