There have been several rumors floating about the odor of Acousti Products' AcoustiPak. While I cannot deny those accusations of other AcoustiPak derivatives, I can guarantee you that there is no such "dead fish" odor apparent (by any means) surrounding this product.
AcoustiPak provides a surplus of materials within their kit, not only are you equipped with an abundance of sheets, but a variety of materials as well.
Including in the kit, you will find the following:
- 2 x Acoustic Composite sheets - 7mm thickness (2mm Acoustic Barrier Mass and 5mm Acoustic Foam). These sheets are compressible down to approx. 3mm
- 1 x Acoustic Composite sheet - 17mm thickness (2mm Acousti Barrier Mass and 15mm Acoustic Foam) also featuring the AcoustiContour anechoic surface
- 2 x 5¼ inch drive bay Acoustic Foam blocks
- 1 x 3½ inch drive bay Acoustic Foam block
The foam blocks (upper right, image above) provide vibration-dampening fills, to be placed in spare 5.25" or 3.5" bay slots. At first, I was rather skeptical as to whether or not they would be actually helpful in preventing in-case vibration, but it turned out to be a pleasant surprise.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- AcoustiPak Deluxe - Page 1 [Introduction]
- AcoustiPak Deluxe - Page 2 [Closer Look]
- AcoustiPak Deluxe - Page 3 [Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD