Inside the Box
Once we pull the foam off the top of the contents, we are left with this. Everything is well protected, just as you'd hope for.
On the top we can see the I/O specification label as well as the rough black texture covering power supply.
Both sides have the same logos on them along with a small amount of additional cooling in the form of three vent areas.
We have the on/off rocker switch along with AC input in the back. Note that this power supply requires a C19 style cable. It is far from necessary, but my guess is that it was cheaper to keep this the same between the 1200W and 1000W models instead of changing it for each one.
Everything is well labeled on the front of the power supply.
The bottom of FSP's power supplies are always different than the competition. You'll either love it or hate it. The black 135mm fan cools this unit.
All of the modular cables come wrapped with reusable Velcro cable ties.
There are a few more goodies in the box such as some more Velcro ties, mounting screws, case badge, and of course the C19 power cable.
Also present in the box is a user manual and a warranty card.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Class-action suit filed against Apple over iPhone error 53
- Apple rumored to partner with Dr. Dre for TV drama
- Google will soon retire Picasa photo service
- Apple rumored to release iPhone 5se, iPad Air 3 on March 18
- AMD's new recruit teases the Radeon R9 Fury X2 dual-GPU card
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives