D-Link Web Configuration
The landing for the DCS-2332L carries two wizards to get you through the initial setup, and the motion detection setup.
After beginning the Internet connection setup, the web GUI lays out the setup steps.
The first step is to choose whether you want to use a static address, or DHCP.
Moving on, we have the option of using DDNS. You can obtain a free DDNS address from DLink, if you so choose, or enter your settings from several other services.
Moving onto the motion detection setup, again, we have the steps laid out for us.
Here, you can drag across the screen with your mouse to setup the motion detection area. Choose to enable video motion, and take photo snapshots, or video clips.
Moving on, the option to enable scheduled motion detection is available. This is a great option if you want to record motion while you're away doing your daily activities.
Additionally, DLink allows users to receive email notifications on motion.
Continuing on, we land at the image settings tab. Here, you can enable options such as anti-flicker, mirror, as well as flipping the image on the camera.
The audio and video settings allow you setup which codec you would like to use when recording. You can also adjust the resolution from here.
In the advanced tab, you can setup how you would like the IR to operate.
The administration tab allows you to setup user accounts and passwords, and also change the workgroup name of the camera.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [D-Link DCS-2332L Network Cloud Camera]
- Page 3 [D-Link Web Configuration]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- 'Rogue One' captures plans for $1B worldwide box office
- Huawei P10: Curved display and front fingerprint sensor?
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni