D-Link Web Configuration
The landing for the DCS-2332L carries two wizards to get you through the initial setup, and the motion detection setup.
After beginning the Internet connection setup, the web GUI lays out the setup steps.
The first step is to choose whether you want to use a static address, or DHCP.
Moving on, we have the option of using DDNS. You can obtain a free DDNS address from DLink, if you so choose, or enter your settings from several other services.
Moving onto the motion detection setup, again, we have the steps laid out for us.
Here, you can drag across the screen with your mouse to setup the motion detection area. Choose to enable video motion, and take photo snapshots, or video clips.
Moving on, the option to enable scheduled motion detection is available. This is a great option if you want to record motion while you're away doing your daily activities.
Additionally, DLink allows users to receive email notifications on motion.
Continuing on, we land at the image settings tab. Here, you can enable options such as anti-flicker, mirror, as well as flipping the image on the camera.
The audio and video settings allow you setup which codec you would like to use when recording. You can also adjust the resolution from here.
In the advanced tab, you can setup how you would like the IR to operate.
The administration tab allows you to setup user accounts and passwords, and also change the workgroup name of the camera.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [D-Link DCS-2332L Network Cloud Camera]
- Page 3 [D-Link Web Configuration]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen Polaris 10 in CF beats Titan X in leaked benchmarks
- Intel rumored to unveil its new 200-series chipset at Computex
- Ex-McDonald's USA CEO says its cheaper to hire robots, than teenagers
- Could the PS4K be responsible for Sony's huge PS4 sales forecast?
- Fallout comes to Seattle with massive new Fallout 3-sized mod
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs