D-Link DCS-2332L Network Cloud Camera
The packaging for the DCS-2332L carries a number of features listed on the front of the box. Through a clear window, you get a peek at the camera itself.
The scope of delivery for the 2332L includes mounting hardware for the camera, along with an Ethernet cable, wireless antenna, and reading materials.
The back of the camera houses the speaker to the left, and under the panel at the bottom, a microSD slot. The power cord is also sealed into the unit.
Here, we have the wireless antenna connection.
Taking a look at the camera, we find the lens is protected by glass. The motion sensor is below that, with IR LED to the right.
Moving back to the rear of the camera, we have an Ethernet port that is covered by a rubber grommet.
Looking at the camera from the side, you can see it carries a slim profile, which makes it easier to install in tight areas.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [D-Link DCS-2332L Network Cloud Camera]
- Page 3 [D-Link Web Configuration]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Kanye West begins showing off his new video game
- Today is the last day for free Google Drive storage offer
- Unity answers Unreal's VR Editor with its own VR-in-VR dev toolset
- Netflix completes migration to Amazon Web Services at last
- Ubisoft expects The Division to be a huge record-breaking new IP
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance