Over the past few years, I have slowly began to build my own private surveillance system. Thanks to the emergence of this market, we now have many vendors that offer competing solutions, driving prices down, and options up. Over the past few years, D-Link has filled their portfolio with a solution for every need, from baby monitoring cameras, to full HD outdoor day/night cameras.
Today, we have the unique opportunity to bring you a new release from D-Link, in the form of the DCS-2332L Outdoor Day/Night HD Network Camera. Features of this camera include an IP65 certified casing which is ready to handle dust, water, and extreme temperatures from -13 to 113 degrees Fahrenheit. Additionally, we have a maximum resolution of 1280 x 800, with H.264 MPEG, and MJPEG compression with motion detection recording and alerts; of course we have night vision capabilities as well.
Hardware Specifications and Pricing
Taking a quick look at the specifications, we find the 2332L featuring a 0.25" Megapixel CMOS sensor, with a 5 meter PIR sensor for night illumination. Additionally, we have a built-in microphone speaker.
The housing of the camera is IP65 compliant, allowing superior dust and water protection. Configurable resolutions range from 1280 x 800 in 16:9 format, to 1024 x 768 in the 4:3 format, with H.264 MPEG4, and MJPEG encoding.
Pricing of the DCS-2332L at this time is set at $174.99, with a one-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [D-Link DCS-2332L Network Cloud Camera]
- Page 3 [D-Link Web Configuration]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft testing Gears of War 4 PC, console crossplay
- Final Fantasy XV ships five million units in first day
- SSD costs expected to rise by 6-10% in early 2017
- Playdead drops Inside game demo free via Steam site
- Small patch for No Man's Sky incoming
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset
- Tesoro opens new product line with the release of its Zone Balance gaming chair