Over the past few years, I have slowly began to build my own private surveillance system. Thanks to the emergence of this market, we now have many vendors that offer competing solutions, driving prices down, and options up. Over the past few years, D-Link has filled their portfolio with a solution for every need, from baby monitoring cameras, to full HD outdoor day/night cameras.
Today, we have the unique opportunity to bring you a new release from D-Link, in the form of the DCS-2332L Outdoor Day/Night HD Network Camera. Features of this camera include an IP65 certified casing which is ready to handle dust, water, and extreme temperatures from -13 to 113 degrees Fahrenheit. Additionally, we have a maximum resolution of 1280 x 800, with H.264 MPEG, and MJPEG compression with motion detection recording and alerts; of course we have night vision capabilities as well.
Hardware Specifications and Pricing
Taking a quick look at the specifications, we find the 2332L featuring a 0.25" Megapixel CMOS sensor, with a 5 meter PIR sensor for night illumination. Additionally, we have a built-in microphone speaker.
The housing of the camera is IP65 compliant, allowing superior dust and water protection. Configurable resolutions range from 1280 x 800 in 16:9 format, to 1024 x 768 in the 4:3 format, with H.264 MPEG4, and MJPEG encoding.
Pricing of the DCS-2332L at this time is set at $174.99, with a one-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [D-Link DCS-2332L Network Cloud Camera]
- Page 3 [D-Link Web Configuration]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SAPPHIRE announces 'Mining Edition' Radeon RX cards
- Huawei Honor 9 is now available in Europe
- Vivo first with fingerprint sensor under mobile display
- AMD Vega-based Radeon Pro WX 9100 spotted with 16GB HBM2
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy requires 23GB HDD on PS4
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller