Packaging and the ReadyNAS 104
Packaging for the Netgear ReadyNAS 104 is quite attractive. The front of the box keeps a colorful, yet simple design.
The scope of the delivery includes the power adapter, ethernet cable, setup software, and drive screws (if you choose to use them).
The front of the ReadyNAS 104 carries a high gloss exterior; as you can see we caught reflection of the product packaging.
The backside of the NAS houses all of the connectivity options. Here, we have two USB 3.0 ports, and a single eSATA port in red. The top is rounded out with dual gigabit LAN, and the power connection. The 92mm fan takes up much of the bottom half of the rear panel.
When we opened the bay door, we found the drive trays prepared with spring locking mechanisms. A simple downward push releases the handle to pull the drives.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Halo 5 has gone gold, campaign clocks in at between 8-12 hours
- PlayStation 4 universal remote to release late October
- HD remastered 'X-Files' Bluray boxset announced
- Chrome is Windows 10 users' browser of choice
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent