AIDA64 memory bandwidth benchmarks (Memory Read, Memory Write, and Memory Copy), measure the maximum achievable memory data transfer bandwidth.
AIDA64 memory tests show the Kingston CL11 1600MHz SO-DIMM kits perform very well.
Stream is a memory test that measures sustainable memory bandwidth, and the corresponding computational rate for vector operations.
LinX 0.6.4 is a CPU benchmark that measures FLoating-point Operations Per Second, and is used to compare CPU performance. It also it is a very good stress test to run.
A score of 77.5 GFLOPS is very good for a system like this, and shows that even in a number crunching setup, this board stands up to full-size systems using the same CPU.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Motherboard Specifications]
- Page 3 [Motherboard Layout]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup]
- Page 6 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Total System Power Use]
- Page 10 [NAS Tests]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator 2' 3D cinema re-release set for Judgment Day
- Microsoft shipping HoloLens 2, directly into HoloLens 3
- Xbox boss: Microsoft is making new PC exclusive games
- Nintendo Switch retail packaging wastes so much space
- Mass Effect: Andromeda's combat looks amazingly fun
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league