The BIOS screens listed here are pretty much the standard Supermicro BIOS screens that support this platform. We will just take a look at a few screens that show some of the features of this motherboard.
Here, we see the main Advanced tab, and adjustable settings.
This is the CPU Configuration tab. There are quite a few options for controlling the CPU power limits. These can come in handy for systems that need to have very low-power states when not in use.
This is the Serial Port Configuration tab. This board has a large number of serial ports that allow it to connect to many different types of devices. This includes devices such as printers, bar code scanners, and other point of sale devices.
This is the second part of the Serial Port Configuration tab.
The Memory Configuration tab shows that the max speed of memory for this board is 1600 MHz, which is just fine for this board, as there is no need for faster RAM kits for these types of systems.
A PCIe 2.0 slot is more than enough for these systems. The only time you might want a PCIe 3.0 slot, is if you are planning to use a high-end graphics or network card.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Motherboard Specifications]
- Page 3 [Motherboard Layout]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup]
- Page 6 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Total System Power Use]
- Page 10 [NAS Tests]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Battlefield 1's new screenshots look digitally delicious
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now