SteelSeries FREE Mobile Wireless Controller
The first uncluttered view of the FREE shows that the design is something anyone can get used to in a matter of seconds. With a D-pad at the left, two joysticks, and the familiar four button layout at the right, it just takes time to feel for the size since it requires little movement for operation.
At the bottom edge, between the joysticks, there is the small Micro-USB charging port to recharge the Lithium ION battery inside of the controller.
The front edge of the FREE has the SteelSeries name on the angled section, but the leading edge here offers an R and L bumper buttons here. It is lacking the extra pair from an XBOX controller, but most games don't require more than eleven functions.
The back of the FREE is entirely coated with the rubberized surface to ensure it won't slide around in your hands. In the center is a sticker that shows the serial number along with how to change the mode from Droid and PC over to iOS mode.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [SteelSeries FREE Mobile Wireless Controller]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Mad Max game looks absolutely stunning in 8K
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- Reset BIOS on ASRock Beebox N3150 w/o mouse/keyb.
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015