Accessories and Documentation
In a zip lock bag found behind the mouse, there is a second rubber insert to use with the Rival. If the "RIVAL" one does not do it for you, maybe the one with "SteelSeries" and the logo will. Thing is, anyone with a 3D printer could make any sort of insert they wanted, and it is a very cool idea.
As for paperwork, this is it, just this two sided piece of paper. This side covers help and safety. It offers the support, FAQ, and explains where to shop with SteelSeries addresses. The bottom discusses ergonomics a bit, then mentions that breaks are definitely needed while gaming.
The reverse of that insert offers a quick tutorial. First plug in the Rival, then get online and grab the software. Funny thing, the software. While this and the box show various charts and graphs for the software, the SteelSeries Engine 3.0 shows something completely different.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Lego Worlds game release scheduled for February 2017
- Aquaman swims onto screens on October 5, 2018
- Crackdown 3 runs at 4K on Xbox Scorpio, arrives in 2017
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries announced for 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Corsair Limited RM1000i Special Edition PSU
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset