Accessories and Documentation
In a zip lock bag found behind the mouse, there is a second rubber insert to use with the Rival. If the "RIVAL" one does not do it for you, maybe the one with "SteelSeries" and the logo will. Thing is, anyone with a 3D printer could make any sort of insert they wanted, and it is a very cool idea.
As for paperwork, this is it, just this two sided piece of paper. This side covers help and safety. It offers the support, FAQ, and explains where to shop with SteelSeries addresses. The bottom discusses ergonomics a bit, then mentions that breaks are definitely needed while gaming.
The reverse of that insert offers a quick tutorial. First plug in the Rival, then get online and grab the software. Funny thing, the software. While this and the box show various charts and graphs for the software, the SteelSeries Engine 3.0 shows something completely different.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Witcher 3 receives a new 15GB patch, with a 13-page changelog
- Uber hack in early 2014 allegedly traced back to the CTO of Lyft
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent