Quake 3 Arena
Quake III Arena is a real-world OpenGL benchmark that we have been using here at TweakTown for quite a while now because it has proven itself to be one of the best gaming benchmarks around to compare a wide range of different products. Quake III is getting very old, but is still the best way of testing video and PC systems for any instabilities and best performance.
It just gets better and better for Soyo.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Soyo KT600 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Soyo KT600 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Soyo KT600 - Page 3 [Features]
- Soyo KT600 - Page 4 [Overclocking]
- Soyo KT600 - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra 2004]
- Soyo KT600 - Page 6 [Benchmarks - PCMark2002 Pro]
- Soyo KT600 - Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark2001SE]
- Soyo KT600 - Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- Soyo KT600 - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Code Creatures]
- Soyo KT600 - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- Soyo KT600 - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- Soyo KT600 - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- Soyo KT600 - Page 13 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- Soyo KT600 - Page 14 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD is aiming at the VR market with its Polaris-based video cards
- Be 'Grimm' in our Season Four Blu-ray giveaway
- Did Bethesda just release its own uPlay-like games launcher?
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched