iStarUSA S-35 Mini-ITX NAS Tower Chassis
The front of the S-35 offers an aluminum plate that is 4mm thick to cover the front of the steel chassis. It is screwed on in the four corners, offers three 5.25" bays down the center, and has the I/O to the right. In this I/O panel is a large power button, a power LED, HDD LED, and two USB 2.0 ports.
As we move to the left side of the S-35, we see a lot of black textured paint. At the front, near the bottom, there are six rows of holes to allow air to be drawn into the chassis. Outside of that, it is just flat steel here.
Since the back of the chassis is made from the steel of the frame, it is also left in its natural state. Four screws at the top, and sides, allow the top to be removed. There is room for an optional 120mm fan. There is also a power cord socket, one expansion slot, and room for the rear I/O of the board to poke out of the back.
The right side of the S-35 is the opposite of what we saw to the left. Here, there is more of the textured black paint, and there is also venting near the front on this side as well.
The bottom of the chassis offers a bit of ventilation near the front of the S-35. There are eight locations where standoffs have been added to mount the motherboard, and the PSU, but there are also four empty holes to allow the feet to be attached.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD teases 8K graphics workload on Radeon RX Vega
- AMD launches dual-GPU Radeon Pro Duo with 32GB of GDDR5
- Dawn of War III PC Steam deals are up to 25% off
- Colorful announces iGame GTX 1080 Ti Vulcan X OC
- What Zelda: Breath of the Wild would look like on NES
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club