iStarUSA S-35 Mini-ITX NAS Tower Chassis
The front of the S-35 offers an aluminum plate that is 4mm thick to cover the front of the steel chassis. It is screwed on in the four corners, offers three 5.25" bays down the center, and has the I/O to the right. In this I/O panel is a large power button, a power LED, HDD LED, and two USB 2.0 ports.
As we move to the left side of the S-35, we see a lot of black textured paint. At the front, near the bottom, there are six rows of holes to allow air to be drawn into the chassis. Outside of that, it is just flat steel here.
Since the back of the chassis is made from the steel of the frame, it is also left in its natural state. Four screws at the top, and sides, allow the top to be removed. There is room for an optional 120mm fan. There is also a power cord socket, one expansion slot, and room for the rear I/O of the board to poke out of the back.
The right side of the S-35 is the opposite of what we saw to the left. Here, there is more of the textured black paint, and there is also venting near the front on this side as well.
The bottom of the chassis offers a bit of ventilation near the front of the S-35. There are eight locations where standoffs have been added to mount the motherboard, and the PSU, but there are also four empty holes to allow the feet to be attached.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Survive the 'Inferno' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Samsung's inquiry blames batteries for the Note7 fiasco?
- Nioh is finalized and ready for production
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99