iStarUSA S-35 Mini-ITX NAS Tower Chassis
The front of the S-35 offers an aluminum plate that is 4mm thick to cover the front of the steel chassis. It is screwed on in the four corners, offers three 5.25" bays down the center, and has the I/O to the right. In this I/O panel is a large power button, a power LED, HDD LED, and two USB 2.0 ports.
As we move to the left side of the S-35, we see a lot of black textured paint. At the front, near the bottom, there are six rows of holes to allow air to be drawn into the chassis. Outside of that, it is just flat steel here.
Since the back of the chassis is made from the steel of the frame, it is also left in its natural state. Four screws at the top, and sides, allow the top to be removed. There is room for an optional 120mm fan. There is also a power cord socket, one expansion slot, and room for the rear I/O of the board to poke out of the back.
The right side of the S-35 is the opposite of what we saw to the left. Here, there is more of the textured black paint, and there is also venting near the front on this side as well.
The bottom of the chassis offers a bit of ventilation near the front of the S-35. There are eight locations where standoffs have been added to mount the motherboard, and the PSU, but there are also four empty holes to allow the feet to be attached.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding analysis: breaking down the bizarre
- Marvel vs Capcom 3: Ultimate coming to PS4 later today
- The Last of Us 2 announced
- Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite announced, coming in 2017
- New Uncharted: The Lost Legacy announced
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset