Accessories and Documentation
As part of the accessories, you are given a foot long cable that offers Micro-USB on one end and USB on the other. This allows the mouse to charge from the USB port into the mouse via the Micro-USB end. Flipping the cable allows the USB end to plug into the mouse, then offering the Micro-USB end to charge the phone.
Since the Energy is wireless, there has to be a dongle to transfer information from the mouse into the PC. This tiny USB dongle with the Genius name on it allows for 2.4Ghz transmissions between the mouse and the PC.
There is also a user manual provided to explain things in further detail. Images on the front show its uses, with one denoting the wireless transmissions, and the smaller image shows the charging capability.
Inside of the manual there are two images to the left that show the charging port, buttons functionality, and LED location in the first one. In the lower image the mouse is connected to a phone. The right half then shows how to charge the LiPo battery, and what the indicator LEDs mean.
As you progress deeper into the manual, what we just went over is explained in much more detail. On the left is the installation routine, and how to use its charging capabilities. It also explains the charge button and gives the layout of the mouse. To the right it starts with explaining the LEDs and finishes off with a bit of troubleshooting for the device.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Genius Energy Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now