Accessories and Documentation
There is also this very comfortable and easy to use wrist pad. With a soft interior and the silk-like exterior coating of cloth, it not only feels good to the palms of your hands, but it also gets your hands above the front edge of the keyboard.
To keep it in place and offer the wrist pad some rigidity, this thick, textured, and rubberized bottom piece keeps the pad for sliding around when in use.
With the pad now in front of the Blackbird, it is easy to see how well they go together. Both are black, they are the same width, and while I used this keyboard on the desk for gaming, this pad came in very handy, and added much needed comfort to longer gaming sessions.
Under the keyboard, in the very bottom of the box, you will find the Blackbird user guide. Even though the outside looks simple, MAX Keyboard is sure to cover everything one needs to know about this keyboard.
On the inside MAX Keyboards starts off by thanking you for the purchase as they explain why it was a good choice. They then cover the information, tech specs, requirements, etc. that we saw on the packaging. To the right, they show you to plug in the keyboard first. That is then followed by the Combination Key Table that explains what all the various iconography on the front of the keys is all about.
The back of the guide continues with more of the symbology and what each key offers the user when it is pressed. Things finish with a short trouble shooting guide, and site information if you have a more serious issue, or just a random question.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive 'The Walking Dead' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Mortal Kombat X cancelled for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- Grand Theft Auto V 'ENBSeries' 4K screenshots will blow you away
- Just two of Intel's new Skylake CPUs are unlocked for overclocking
- Minecraft creator has 'never felt more isolated' with his $2.5 billion
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- Until Dawn Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20