Blackbird TKL Continued
The cable to attach the Blackbird TKL to the PC starts under the keyboard, but there are three options in wire management to run this cable out the back. This is just over six feet of black braided cable that comes with a MAX Keyboard cable strap, and the cable terminates in the gold plated USB 2.0 connection.
The right side of the Blackbird also has the optional side panel illumination. This time we also have the keyboard propped up on the rear feet to show the increase in height at the back so that the key caps don't feel like they are falling away from your finger tips.
On the flip side of the Blackbird there are four rectangular rubber feet that keep the keyboard in position, and at the back are two optional pop-out feet. There is a large sticker in the middle with the naming, part number, and the serial number for easy reference. Just above that is where the cable emanates, and you can also see the trails to lay the wire into.
The pop-out feet will increase the height of the rear of the keyboard a little more than a half inch, but while making things more ergonomic, with no rubberized end, it does allow the Blackbird to walk a bit on glass or anything very smooth.
As for wire managing that cable, well, figure out which way works best for the desktop, lay the wire over the groove, and press it in. The groove is snug against the cable, and with the tabs on the edges, you have to manually remove this, it isn't going to just fall out.
Since I was pulling key caps anyways, I thought I should show one of them. The double-shot process of molding these takes an opaque white inner layer with the textured black outside covering it. The legends are part of the inner shot, and will never wear away.
Removing a few of the key caps to check all the section of keys, in fact this keyboard is completely equipped with Cherry MX blue switches, and each switch comes with its own LED to illuminate it. The trio of LEDs is also visible that will denote the use of the G-key, Caps lock, and Scroll lock.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Aquaman swims onto screens on October 5, 2018
- Crackdown 3 runs at 4K on Xbox Scorpio, arrives in 2017
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries announced for 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Corsair Limited RM1000i Special Edition PSU
- Universal's 'The Mummy' returns in first teaser trailer
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset