Blackbird TKL Continued
The cable to attach the Blackbird TKL to the PC starts under the keyboard, but there are three options in wire management to run this cable out the back. This is just over six feet of black braided cable that comes with a MAX Keyboard cable strap, and the cable terminates in the gold plated USB 2.0 connection.
The right side of the Blackbird also has the optional side panel illumination. This time we also have the keyboard propped up on the rear feet to show the increase in height at the back so that the key caps don't feel like they are falling away from your finger tips.
On the flip side of the Blackbird there are four rectangular rubber feet that keep the keyboard in position, and at the back are two optional pop-out feet. There is a large sticker in the middle with the naming, part number, and the serial number for easy reference. Just above that is where the cable emanates, and you can also see the trails to lay the wire into.
The pop-out feet will increase the height of the rear of the keyboard a little more than a half inch, but while making things more ergonomic, with no rubberized end, it does allow the Blackbird to walk a bit on glass or anything very smooth.
As for wire managing that cable, well, figure out which way works best for the desktop, lay the wire over the groove, and press it in. The groove is snug against the cable, and with the tabs on the edges, you have to manually remove this, it isn't going to just fall out.
Since I was pulling key caps anyways, I thought I should show one of them. The double-shot process of molding these takes an opaque white inner layer with the textured black outside covering it. The legends are part of the inner shot, and will never wear away.
Removing a few of the key caps to check all the section of keys, in fact this keyboard is completely equipped with Cherry MX blue switches, and each switch comes with its own LED to illuminate it. The trio of LEDs is also visible that will denote the use of the G-key, Caps lock, and Scroll lock.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand