Blackbird TKL Continued
The cable to attach the Blackbird TKL to the PC starts under the keyboard, but there are three options in wire management to run this cable out the back. This is just over six feet of black braided cable that comes with a MAX Keyboard cable strap, and the cable terminates in the gold plated USB 2.0 connection.
The right side of the Blackbird also has the optional side panel illumination. This time we also have the keyboard propped up on the rear feet to show the increase in height at the back so that the key caps don't feel like they are falling away from your finger tips.
On the flip side of the Blackbird there are four rectangular rubber feet that keep the keyboard in position, and at the back are two optional pop-out feet. There is a large sticker in the middle with the naming, part number, and the serial number for easy reference. Just above that is where the cable emanates, and you can also see the trails to lay the wire into.
The pop-out feet will increase the height of the rear of the keyboard a little more than a half inch, but while making things more ergonomic, with no rubberized end, it does allow the Blackbird to walk a bit on glass or anything very smooth.
As for wire managing that cable, well, figure out which way works best for the desktop, lay the wire over the groove, and press it in. The groove is snug against the cable, and with the tabs on the edges, you have to manually remove this, it isn't going to just fall out.
Since I was pulling key caps anyways, I thought I should show one of them. The double-shot process of molding these takes an opaque white inner layer with the textured black outside covering it. The legends are part of the inner shot, and will never wear away.
Removing a few of the key caps to check all the section of keys, in fact this keyboard is completely equipped with Cherry MX blue switches, and each switch comes with its own LED to illuminate it. The trio of LEDs is also visible that will denote the use of the G-key, Caps lock, and Scroll lock.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni