Benchmarks - IXIA IxChariot Response Time
Version and / or Patch Used: 6.70
Developer Homepage: http://www.ixia.com
Product Homepage: http://www.ixiacom.com/products/network_test/applications/
As your company's network and applications become increasingly more complex, network performance becomes mission critical. New applications such as VoIP, video, and enterprise applications introduce potential network bottlenecks which must be isolated and corrected. IxChariot is the industry's leading network assessment tool allowing you to troubleshoot your networks and applications and get your company's network back on track -and the IxChariot that you already own is the perfect tool for the job.
Test: Linked Pair, Ultra High Performance
Here we see the response time for the same pairs minus the 1GbE to 1GbE pair since that test ran on the IxChariot Performance Script and not the Ultra High Performance Script. Again, the 10GBase-T to 10GBase-T test and 10GBase-T to 10GBase-SR test results were nearly identical, so we can't see a difference on the chart.
The same configuration for fiber was used, one system with the host OS using a port and a Hyper-V install using the second port.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Netgear ProSAFE XS712T]
- Page 5 [Configuration Menus]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - IXIA IxChariot Throughput]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - IXIA IxChariot Response Time]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset