Benchmarks - IXIA IxChariot Response Time
Version and / or Patch Used: 6.70
Developer Homepage: http://www.ixia.com
Product Homepage: http://www.ixiacom.com/products/network_test/applications/
As your company's network and applications become increasingly more complex, network performance becomes mission critical. New applications such as VoIP, video, and enterprise applications introduce potential network bottlenecks which must be isolated and corrected. IxChariot is the industry's leading network assessment tool allowing you to troubleshoot your networks and applications and get your company's network back on track -and the IxChariot that you already own is the perfect tool for the job.
Test: Linked Pair, Ultra High Performance
Here we see the response time for the same pairs minus the 1GbE to 1GbE pair since that test ran on the IxChariot Performance Script and not the Ultra High Performance Script. Again, the 10GBase-T to 10GBase-T test and 10GBase-T to 10GBase-SR test results were nearly identical, so we can't see a difference on the chart.
The same configuration for fiber was used, one system with the host OS using a port and a Hyper-V install using the second port.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Netgear ProSAFE XS712T]
- Page 5 [Configuration Menus]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - IXIA IxChariot Throughput]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - IXIA IxChariot Response Time]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV is the new Skyrim
- Battlefield 1 rumored to get support for HDR soon
- Star Wars Battlefront II's new trailer looks INCREDIBLE
- NVIDIA announces SLI/HDR support for Shadow of War on PC
- ASUS B250 Mining Expert board: support for 19 x GPUs
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience