Inside of a much larger box, we were sent two Feenix products. The larger black box is of course the Dimora since it is readable that the Nascita is in the white box on top. Notice that the packaging is plain; yet has an elegant polished feel to it.
Back to the Nascita specifically, the front of the packaging is white, just like the rest of it. Feenix simply adds their logo to the front of the box in a silver-ish emblem applied in the middle.
The long sides of the box say only Nascita in all lower case letters. Simplicity at its best. Since you won't find this at a store, no point in mucking it all up, we already know what is inside it.
The only information that is really offered is some fine print at the bottom of the back of the packaging. Even then, it only shows that Feenix is base in California, and that the Nascita was made in China.
Once the top of the box is slid off of the bottom half, there is a layer of foam covering the Nascita inside. The mouse is also caressed in a form fitted plastic liner that protects the mouse in transit and also offers room behind it for the cable, goodies, and paperwork.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives