Inside the Reaper Continued
To give the Clutch button operational function, another white HC switch has been added to the lower PCB just behind the Omron switch. These HC switches offer an audible click, medium actuation pressure, and are a good secondary choice to add to this design.
Just behind the scroll wheel is the Avago ADNS9800 laser sensor. We already know these can offer up to 8200 DPI, but the Reaper offers a slider control for this in the software that goes from 200 to 8200 DPI and allows for 100 DPI adjustments in between.
Since the PCB at the bottom is so short, this leaves plenty of room for them to add a couple of 20 gram metal weights. This is not an adjustable system since there is no real access to them and they are screwed in from the inside.
The last bit to cover of the internal components is the matching Omron switch placed under the right click button, again offering five million clicks.
Once back together, the Reaper is powered up and the illumination begins. While there aren't any other color options, the white headlights do give off a pleasing glow when the room is dimly lit.
The lighting is seen all the time; even with a hand on top, there is still just a bit of it to the left of the palm. This is bright, and with four LEDS backing it, it is a very even brightness along the entire insert unlike many others we have seen.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis