Accessories and Documentation
As part of the hardware provided in a cardboard box (found in part of the top cap that protected the chassis), EVGA offers two different wire tending clips shown at the bottom, and they even offer shorter SATA cables that are black to match the interior.
The four smaller screws in the front are for mounting 2.5" drives into the plastic drive trays. The larger eight in the back are to be used for the motherboard installation, and the 3.5" drives as a secondary mounting option.
This plastic tray is intended to allow the easy mounting and installation of the slot mount drive, if you plan to install one. I do recall seeing a set of four tiny screws as well, but somehow they are absent from these images.
Since the Hadron Air comes with a pre-installed power supply, we are given a standard U.S. power cord as well.
Inside of the box, you will also find the manual for this chassis. The instructions are brief, but the manual is multi-lingual, so they needed pages for the five or six versions of their instructions in this thick little book.
Inside, you will find things like the specifications, and image of the chassis on the left page. There is also a parts list to the right, with images of all the parts to be sure you have everything you are supposed to have.
The rest of the step-by-step instructions use black and white images, along with well written explanations of what is being shown in each step. As I leafed through the rest of the manual, I also found the EVGA metal case badge stuck between a few pages at the back.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Project CARS 2 latest screenshots look amazing
- BlackBerry announces KEYone, with Pixel's camera sensor
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications