Accessories and Documentation
As part of the hardware provided in a cardboard box (found in part of the top cap that protected the chassis), EVGA offers two different wire tending clips shown at the bottom, and they even offer shorter SATA cables that are black to match the interior.
The four smaller screws in the front are for mounting 2.5" drives into the plastic drive trays. The larger eight in the back are to be used for the motherboard installation, and the 3.5" drives as a secondary mounting option.
This plastic tray is intended to allow the easy mounting and installation of the slot mount drive, if you plan to install one. I do recall seeing a set of four tiny screws as well, but somehow they are absent from these images.
Since the Hadron Air comes with a pre-installed power supply, we are given a standard U.S. power cord as well.
Inside of the box, you will also find the manual for this chassis. The instructions are brief, but the manual is multi-lingual, so they needed pages for the five or six versions of their instructions in this thick little book.
Inside, you will find things like the specifications, and image of the chassis on the left page. There is also a parts list to the right, with images of all the parts to be sure you have everything you are supposed to have.
The rest of the step-by-step instructions use black and white images, along with well written explanations of what is being shown in each step. As I leafed through the rest of the manual, I also found the EVGA metal case badge stuck between a few pages at the back.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD