Accessories and Documentation
As part of the hardware provided in a cardboard box (found in part of the top cap that protected the chassis), EVGA offers two different wire tending clips shown at the bottom, and they even offer shorter SATA cables that are black to match the interior.
The four smaller screws in the front are for mounting 2.5" drives into the plastic drive trays. The larger eight in the back are to be used for the motherboard installation, and the 3.5" drives as a secondary mounting option.
This plastic tray is intended to allow the easy mounting and installation of the slot mount drive, if you plan to install one. I do recall seeing a set of four tiny screws as well, but somehow they are absent from these images.
Since the Hadron Air comes with a pre-installed power supply, we are given a standard U.S. power cord as well.
Inside of the box, you will also find the manual for this chassis. The instructions are brief, but the manual is multi-lingual, so they needed pages for the five or six versions of their instructions in this thick little book.
Inside, you will find things like the specifications, and image of the chassis on the left page. There is also a parts list to the right, with images of all the parts to be sure you have everything you are supposed to have.
The rest of the step-by-step instructions use black and white images, along with well written explanations of what is being shown in each step. As I leafed through the rest of the manual, I also found the EVGA metal case badge stuck between a few pages at the back.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Tesla P85D smashes two Motorsport cars in drag race
- Riot considers G2A sponsorship ban, asks teams to follow suit
- DICE says there will be no microtransactions in Star Wars Battlefront
- This tool allows you to use your taskbar on any multi-monitor setup
- Be Quiet! launches its Silent Base 600 chassis with insulation
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio