Inside the Hadron Air
The first look inside of the Hadron Air immediately shows that there isn't a ton of extra space. All of the wiring is tended to, and hung, from the bay rack at the top. It's a good thing the window was covered in plastic, as these rubbed the window all the way here.
At the top, near the front of the chassis, there are three bays. Two of them have plastic trays already in them for the 3.5", and 2.5" storage drives, to be installed. To the right is a spot for a slot-load optical drive, and there is a tray provided in the hardware kit to get it mounted, and easily slid into place.
Under those bays is where the front I/O wiring for the right panel is mounted into the chassis. There are also wires coming from the power button we saw on the front. This is also likely where wiring will be tied up, and stacked, as there aren't many other options.
The top of the chassis is where all of the provided cooling takes place. EVGA has installed a pair of 120mm fans blowing out the roof of the chassis. This is why the bottom was drilled out so heavily too; that way, it allows cooler air to have a chimney effect in the Hadron Air.
The motherboard tray has a few cut-outs and spots bent for structure, but there is no room behind this motherboard tray for any wiring. Also, with the four standoffs already installed, it fits only Mini-ITX motherboards.
The majority of the ventilation is then covered over with the pre-installed, low-profile, power supply. It is quite long, but is inset on both sides, and will allow for wiring to be run next to it if need be.
From the sticker on the top, we can see that this is a 500W power supply that carries an 80PLUS Gold rating. It also offers a single 12V rail with a total of 40A, and should have no issues powering most systems that can fit inside of here.
As for the case wiring, there is a tan HD Audio cable, a light blue USB 3.0 cable, and the power LED and power button wiring at the left. For the PSU, there is an 8-pin, SATA leads, two Molex leads, the 24-pin, and a PCI lead with two 6-pin connectors on it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Samsung to disable charging on remaining Galaxy Note7s
- New Tekken 7 trailer shows off devastating combos
- Xiaomi Mi 6 and Mi 6 Plus pricing leaks
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse