With a case that costs this much, it is nice to see a plain brown cardboard box with simply EVGA and Hadron Air printed on it, saving the dollars for the chassis, not the packaging.
There is more plain brown cardboard on this side too. There is also a shipping sticker, and a packaging sticker with the products full name and weight, along with some bar codes, and the fact that this is made in China.
The back of the box (or maybe this is the front, and I have it backwards, either way), and the larger sides, have just the company and chassis names printed on them.
Again, just as the larger panels, the smaller sides are a match to each other with the only difference being the shipping labels.
Inside, the chassis is first protected with a thicker foam liner to keep things from vibrating and possibly scratching some of the surfaces. It is then set into a cardboard frame that has high density foam glued into it. This keeps the cardboard away from the chassis, and should take any hits transit may produce. In this instance, the Hadron Air arrived in perfect shape; so the packaging did exactly what it was supposed to do.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent