Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the hardware box, you are given a full assortment of screws to get any build installed. There are thumbscrews for the optical bay and motherboard screws to the left. In the middle are the power supply screws, leaving the 2.5" drive screws at the top, and 3.5" drive screws at the bottom.
Also included as part of the hardware kit is what we have here. There is a USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 for those with no native USB 3.0 on the board, there is also a wire management clip with adhesive on the back. What I find strange is that I would almost swear those are hinge plates, but I see no way to reverse the door swing on this chassis.
The manual is done all in black and white on a shiny paper. It offers an outline of the chassis and while it says this is a quick installation guide, there is a full set of instructions inside.
After a parts list and some information on how to remove the panels, BitFenix goes full out ot show how to install everything, and even go as far as to show the screw locations for those intending to remove parts like we do.
This just further confirms what I was saying. Usually in a guide, we get limited information, but BitFenix goes all out to deliver renderings and text for every step of the build and leave nothing to chance when looking through this full on manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple's 3D Touch is coming to Android phones
- Report: Apple to launch 4K 21.5-inch iMac next week
- HP releasing Star Wars Special Edition notebook
- GeForce drivers, SLI profile prepare you for Battlefront beta
- Google wants to improve mobile web performance
- HighPoint RocketStor 6414AS Four-Bay Hardware RAID Tower Review
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio