Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the hardware box, you are given a full assortment of screws to get any build installed. There are thumbscrews for the optical bay and motherboard screws to the left. In the middle are the power supply screws, leaving the 2.5" drive screws at the top, and 3.5" drive screws at the bottom.
Also included as part of the hardware kit is what we have here. There is a USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 for those with no native USB 3.0 on the board, there is also a wire management clip with adhesive on the back. What I find strange is that I would almost swear those are hinge plates, but I see no way to reverse the door swing on this chassis.
The manual is done all in black and white on a shiny paper. It offers an outline of the chassis and while it says this is a quick installation guide, there is a full set of instructions inside.
After a parts list and some information on how to remove the panels, BitFenix goes full out ot show how to install everything, and even go as far as to show the screw locations for those intending to remove parts like we do.
This just further confirms what I was saying. Usually in a guide, we get limited information, but BitFenix goes all out to deliver renderings and text for every step of the build and leave nothing to chance when looking through this full on manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Palmer Luckey spends money on pro-Trump 'meme magic'
- The biggest telescope begins its search for alien life
- Want to play Battlefield 1 early? Prepare for October 13
- Huawei and Leica establish new R&D center for VR and AR
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now