Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The Massive SP is shown on a typical black background with bubbles and sound ripples in the back. There are five features listed at the bottom left corner, and in case you missed it there, there is a speaker icon at the bottom right to make sure you know this is an audio cooler.
On the back, the features from the front are re-listed in eleven languages to the left. In the middle is an airflow diagram and specifications chart, while at the right are seven images of features and components of the Massive SP.
Inside of the box, you find that the cooler is wrapped in a cellophane bag for protection, while under it is a long box to keep the front edge level with the back that has goodies in it. There is also paperwork lying at the bottom of this box.
Part of the goodies is this USB 2.0 cable. The single end is used to connect to the notebook. This leaves both of the connectors at the right to plug into the Massive SP. One powers the fan and LED; the other runs the audio portion of this cooler.
With a pair of 30mm speakers to drive, we will also need a way to connect the cooler to a source. They have provided this 3.5mm to 3.5mm stereo audio patch cable for that exact purpose.
At the bottom of the box, you find a piece of paper folded in half is an instruction sheet along with a multi-page, multi-lingual warranty book that discusses the terms and conditions of the one year warranty.
Since the bottom of the page only offers text, we are just showing the top half. At the top of this is a parts list showing all of what comes in the box. Then, all you have to do is plug in the audio cable and single USB end into the notebook. On the Massive SP, you do the same with both remaining USB connections and the other end of the 3.5mm cable. It also shows that the left chrome ring turns on the fans, while the right chrome ring will turn on the speakers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Valve employee proposes to his wife in VR using the HTC Vive headset
- Vinyl sales have outpaced streaming revenues, according to the RIAA
- NASA dumps over 8,400 photos from the Apollo moon mission onto Flickr
- Samsung Galaxy S7 will have Qualcomm or Samsung processors
- NVIDIA showed off its next-gen HBM-based Pascal GPU in Japan recently
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Gigabyte Windows 10 driver updates, Utilities...
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog