In The Box
When I first received the unit for testing, I was a bit apprehensive given the appearance of the box (the packaging photo on the previous page), but I was happy to see some foresight in their packaging scheme. Inside that outer box is a form fitted foam insert that gently protects everything within.
And within are two basic items: the external unit that we'll look at shortly and a largish box containing everything pictured above. This includes absolutely everything you will need to get things installed to your choice of an Intel rig, an Athlon XP system or even the new Athlon 64 rigs. Here is a closer look at the contents of the component box:
When I said it contained everything necessary, I meant it. We see all the tubing necessary for hooking the unit up to your processor, the processor waterblock, the mounting hardware, an instruction manual, a smidgen of thermal paste, and even a small bottle of antifreeze to make your water more receptive to heat dissipation. Also included is a carrying harness for transporting your external unit to a local LAN event.
Here is a quick peek at the harness installed onto the external unit. Since there are cutoff valves at both the external unit and the case entry point, it is a simple matter to turn them off and then rig up this device to transport your cooling solution. While it does make an extra component to carry with you, it is a simple matter and doesn't really show itself as being too much a pain.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni