In The Box
When I first received the unit for testing, I was a bit apprehensive given the appearance of the box (the packaging photo on the previous page), but I was happy to see some foresight in their packaging scheme. Inside that outer box is a form fitted foam insert that gently protects everything within.
And within are two basic items: the external unit that we'll look at shortly and a largish box containing everything pictured above. This includes absolutely everything you will need to get things installed to your choice of an Intel rig, an Athlon XP system or even the new Athlon 64 rigs. Here is a closer look at the contents of the component box:
When I said it contained everything necessary, I meant it. We see all the tubing necessary for hooking the unit up to your processor, the processor waterblock, the mounting hardware, an instruction manual, a smidgen of thermal paste, and even a small bottle of antifreeze to make your water more receptive to heat dissipation. Also included is a carrying harness for transporting your external unit to a local LAN event.
Here is a quick peek at the harness installed onto the external unit. Since there are cutoff valves at both the external unit and the case entry point, it is a simple matter to turn them off and then rig up this device to transport your cooling solution. While it does make an extra component to carry with you, it is a simple matter and doesn't really show itself as being too much a pain.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI bundles super-fast Optane M.2 with motherboards
- Director hoping for 'Guardians of the Galaxy' 4K Blu-ray
- id Software: our next-gen engine has full Ryzen support
- Xiaomi could launch in the US in two years
- ZTE launches Blade MAX 3: Available in the US for $200
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family