In The Box
When I first received the unit for testing, I was a bit apprehensive given the appearance of the box (the packaging photo on the previous page), but I was happy to see some foresight in their packaging scheme. Inside that outer box is a form fitted foam insert that gently protects everything within.
And within are two basic items: the external unit that we'll look at shortly and a largish box containing everything pictured above. This includes absolutely everything you will need to get things installed to your choice of an Intel rig, an Athlon XP system or even the new Athlon 64 rigs. Here is a closer look at the contents of the component box:
When I said it contained everything necessary, I meant it. We see all the tubing necessary for hooking the unit up to your processor, the processor waterblock, the mounting hardware, an instruction manual, a smidgen of thermal paste, and even a small bottle of antifreeze to make your water more receptive to heat dissipation. Also included is a carrying harness for transporting your external unit to a local LAN event.
Here is a quick peek at the harness installed onto the external unit. Since there are cutoff valves at both the external unit and the case entry point, it is a simple matter to turn them off and then rig up this device to transport your cooling solution. While it does make an extra component to carry with you, it is a simple matter and doesn't really show itself as being too much a pain.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive 'The Walking Dead' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Mortal Kombat X cancelled for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- Grand Theft Auto V 'ENBSeries' 4K screenshots will blow you away
- Just two of Intel's new Skylake CPUs are unlocked for overclocking
- Minecraft creator has 'never felt more isolated' with his $2.5 billion
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- Until Dawn Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20