In The Box
When I first received the unit for testing, I was a bit apprehensive given the appearance of the box (the packaging photo on the previous page), but I was happy to see some foresight in their packaging scheme. Inside that outer box is a form fitted foam insert that gently protects everything within.
And within are two basic items: the external unit that we'll look at shortly and a largish box containing everything pictured above. This includes absolutely everything you will need to get things installed to your choice of an Intel rig, an Athlon XP system or even the new Athlon 64 rigs. Here is a closer look at the contents of the component box:
When I said it contained everything necessary, I meant it. We see all the tubing necessary for hooking the unit up to your processor, the processor waterblock, the mounting hardware, an instruction manual, a smidgen of thermal paste, and even a small bottle of antifreeze to make your water more receptive to heat dissipation. Also included is a carrying harness for transporting your external unit to a local LAN event.
Here is a quick peek at the harness installed onto the external unit. Since there are cutoff valves at both the external unit and the case entry point, it is a simple matter to turn them off and then rig up this device to transport your cooling solution. While it does make an extra component to carry with you, it is a simple matter and doesn't really show itself as being too much a pain.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Oculus Touch officially available as of today
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will not include headphone jack
- Apple hits record sales with their Apple Watch
- Uber is opening an advanced AI lab
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand