We're not going to spend a lot of time on the package today. The system ships double boxed with a brown box on the outside and a nice retail box inside. On the enterprise side, we're more concerned with product protection than we are with pretty colors and details printed on the outside. Most of these products are purchased over the internet, so shipping takes precedence over shelf appeal.
As mentioned, the system ships double boxed. Inside, we found layers of foam with the NAS placed deep inside for maximum protection.
At the corners, where most shipping damage occurs, we found a three to four inch space between the server and the box. Closed cell foam fills the space for maximum protection.
Each drive has a separate section for protection as well. The drive sleds are also tucked inside the foam; a place for everything.
The system ships with a paper quick start guide, a three-month trial for 100GB of cloud storage, and a warranty card. A full manual and software are on the USB drive shaped like a key.
On the cable side, you get two power cables and a single Ethernet cable. Also pictured here are the screws for the rack rails.
The rails that ship with the Business Storage NAS are high quality with a large ball bearing section for small server slides in and out from the rack. Also included is a cable management arm, but you need a deep rack to use the cable management arm.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Hardware Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Software Features]
- Page 4 [Packaging and Accessories]
- Page 5 [Seagate Business Storage NAS]
- Page 6 [Configuration Menus]
- Page 7 [Test System Setup]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 8 HDD / RAID 5]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 8 HDD / RAID 6 and Single Client Wrap-up]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - iSCSI Enterprise Workloads]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - iSCSI Workload Latency]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Multi-Client Test]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Pro upgrades of PS4 games take no effort, says Sony
- New Moto Racer 4 gameplay trailer revealed
- Skyrim hasn't yet been confirmed for the Nintendo Switch
- Blizzard announces a new voice chat app for desktops
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 375.57 drivers are ready for BF1
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system