ROCCAT Apuri Continued
Removing it from the base, it is now much easier to get the idea of how it works. The bungee has a groove that runs down its back that grabs onto the cable in two sections. Also the side of it is where ROCCAT applied the Apuri naming.
Under the Apuri there is a plate that holds the backlit logo section in the center of the base to cover the wiring for the lighting and USB connectivity. If for some reason, it needs to be torn apart, you need to also remove the screws from the legs to remove the bottom section of the frame. On the sticker you will find the product name, a QR code, and the serial number for each Apuri.
Each of the three legs has half round feet attached to the ends. On each of these rounded feet there is this textured rubber pad that make the Apuri stand its ground, even on glass. The fact that there is a steel weight inside also helps to keep the Apuri planted.
Adding the cables is simple enough, and as soon as the power cord goes in the lights will go on, and the same is said for the USB cable. This device can be run either way, but the under glow and the LEDs on top definitely spices up the appearance level.
Of course you would tend more of the cable near or under the Apuri, but for this demonstration, this will work. Simply plug into one of the ports with the mouse cable, and then run it through the back of the bungee to hold on to it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Apuri Active USB-Hub with Mouse Bungee]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's new Surface Book laptop sports GeForce GPU, Skylake CPU
- The Crew Wild Run set for closed beta on October 15
- Lumia 950 and 950XL has liquid cooling, 4K video, octacore CPU
- Microsoft HoloLens dev kits will be $3,000, ships in Q1 2016
- 'Tobiwan', Soe and 'Maelk' to headline MLG $500,000 2015 World Finals
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Topic: X99E-ITX/ac with 32GB ram
- Buffalo TeraStation 5200 Windows Storage Server Review
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer
- AMD Partners with Oculus and Dell to Power Oculus Ready PCs