ROCCAT Apuri Continued
Removing it from the base, it is now much easier to get the idea of how it works. The bungee has a groove that runs down its back that grabs onto the cable in two sections. Also the side of it is where ROCCAT applied the Apuri naming.
Under the Apuri there is a plate that holds the backlit logo section in the center of the base to cover the wiring for the lighting and USB connectivity. If for some reason, it needs to be torn apart, you need to also remove the screws from the legs to remove the bottom section of the frame. On the sticker you will find the product name, a QR code, and the serial number for each Apuri.
Each of the three legs has half round feet attached to the ends. On each of these rounded feet there is this textured rubber pad that make the Apuri stand its ground, even on glass. The fact that there is a steel weight inside also helps to keep the Apuri planted.
Adding the cables is simple enough, and as soon as the power cord goes in the lights will go on, and the same is said for the USB cable. This device can be run either way, but the under glow and the LEDs on top definitely spices up the appearance level.
Of course you would tend more of the cable near or under the Apuri, but for this demonstration, this will work. Simply plug into one of the ports with the mouse cable, and then run it through the back of the bungee to hold on to it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Apuri Active USB-Hub with Mouse Bungee]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shadow of Mordor sequel optimized for Project Scorpio
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Nintendo Switch battery lasts 5 hours at max brightness
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity