ROCCAT Apuri Continued
Removing it from the base, it is now much easier to get the idea of how it works. The bungee has a groove that runs down its back that grabs onto the cable in two sections. Also the side of it is where ROCCAT applied the Apuri naming.
Under the Apuri there is a plate that holds the backlit logo section in the center of the base to cover the wiring for the lighting and USB connectivity. If for some reason, it needs to be torn apart, you need to also remove the screws from the legs to remove the bottom section of the frame. On the sticker you will find the product name, a QR code, and the serial number for each Apuri.
Each of the three legs has half round feet attached to the ends. On each of these rounded feet there is this textured rubber pad that make the Apuri stand its ground, even on glass. The fact that there is a steel weight inside also helps to keep the Apuri planted.
Adding the cables is simple enough, and as soon as the power cord goes in the lights will go on, and the same is said for the USB cable. This device can be run either way, but the under glow and the LEDs on top definitely spices up the appearance level.
Of course you would tend more of the cable near or under the Apuri, but for this demonstration, this will work. Simply plug into one of the ports with the mouse cable, and then run it through the back of the bungee to hold on to it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Apuri Active USB-Hub with Mouse Bungee]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Last Guardian coming in 2016, new footage and screenshots released
- Become a certified Microsoft Office expert with this bundle
- See the cancelled Legacy of Kain game in action
- Ready At Dawn's new AAA action game to be revealed next week
- Here's everything we know about Ghost Recon Wildlands
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles